68iuh7b.jpg
09/22/2007 Air Jordan 8 Retro
305381-041 Black/Bright Concord-Aqua Tone
$140

4mazq1d.jpg
09/22/2007 Womens Air Jordan 8 Retro
316836-161 White/Varsity Red-Bright Concord-Aqua Tone
$140

With high demand building up for the much anticipated release of the Aqua 8's, an official post was imminent. The summer releases thus far have been somewhat lackluster and many didn't deserve "official" posts because the demand was just simply not there and I felt it was unnecessary to create them. However, we can't say the same about the Aqua 8's! An OG colorway of a classic Jordan returns!

So please, from this point on, continue any and all discussion related to BOTH mens and womens Aqua VIII's in this post! All others will be locked/deleted on site. Like always, this includes any copped or not threads, picture posts, clothing related, how much, where at, etc, etc....

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

68iuh7b.jpg
09/22/2007 Air Jordan 8 Retro
305381-041 Black/Bright Concord-Aqua Tone
$140

4mazq1d.jpg
09/22/2007 Womens Air Jordan 8 Retro
316836-161 White/Varsity Red-Bright Concord-Aqua Tone
$140

With high demand building up for the much anticipated release of the Aqua 8's, an official post was imminent. The summer releases thus far have been somewhat lackluster and many didn't deserve "official" posts because the demand was just simply not there and I felt it was unnecessary to create them. However, we can't say the same about the Aqua 8's! An OG colorway of a classic Jordan returns!

So please, from this point on, continue any and all discussion related to BOTH mens and womens Aqua VIII's in this post! All others will be locked/deleted on site. Like always, this includes any copped or not threads, picture posts, clothing related, how much, where at, etc, etc....

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

always wanted to be on the first page of a sticky...... CaN't wait for the aquas no BS.... might even get the wmns.
Mil-City Prince
reppin that 414

always wanted to be on the first page of a sticky...... CaN't wait for the aquas no BS.... might even get the wmns.
Mil-City Prince
reppin that 414

yeah... my spot should get them by tuesday. i'll most likely cop early. they always hit me up when they get their shipments. it feels great having a connection. no more waking up early as hell and rushing down to the mall. they call u because alot of sneaker stores get paid commission. well il post mines asap.. goodluck on cop day to all ya nters' it shouldnt be hard to cop
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

yeah... my spot should get them by tuesday. i'll most likely cop early. they always hit me up when they get their shipments. it feels great having a connection. no more waking up early as hell and rushing down to the mall. they call u because alot of sneaker stores get paid commission. well il post mines asap.. goodluck on cop day to all ya nters' it shouldnt be hard to cop
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

Definitely copping a pr of these along with the Barkley Godzillas
pimp.gif

once my spot get them....
frown.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Definitely copping a pr of these along with the Barkley Godzillas
pimp.gif

once my spot get them....
frown.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

I can't wait for these. Next week can't get here any faster. Btw, how does the shoe fit? never owned a pair of 8s so I wouldn't know.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

I can't wait for these. Next week can't get here any faster. Btw, how does the shoe fit? never owned a pair of 8s so I wouldn't know.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Damn Cory, I swear I was gonna put this up today!!

Well, I'll be gettin a pair of each...both for $195 total
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Damn Cory, I swear I was gonna put this up today!!

Well, I'll be gettin a pair of each...both for $195 total
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

It's has been a while since I've seen an official release thread. These will be copped. Can't wait
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

It's has been a while since I've seen an official release thread. These will be copped. Can't wait
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

where im at u can reserve ur pair so im good i just gotta wait till next saturday walk in and get my pair....easy release

Back
Top Bottom