**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

OMG only a week till release, and I have no money on me. I thought they were comin out the saturday after next saturday. Gotta get on my ebay hustle.

got 2 pairs today
Quality is very good and so is the comfort :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

FInally the only release worth picking up since the Fire Red IIIs. I hope 2008 is just off the chain, because 07 has been pretty lame in my opinion. I haven't 1/4 the money on Jordans this year that I did last year. Oh and OLNL were alright also, but I got rid of them.

yes i can't wait till next week im definately gettin da aquas i wish i could get the womens but i wear a size 12 anybody think they can help me?

preordered them yesterday for me and my brother....im mainly concern is whether i can get them cb34s...
I'm in and i'm out...

I was gonna get 2 pair of aquas, but after seeing the wmns in person. I'm getting one of each.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Retro Card?? i havent seen the Retro Card in any of the pics???
not a noob... just dont post alot.

its the same retro card as the previous retro VIIIs
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Got 4 pairs on lock, 2 for me and 2 for my son. No worry about waiting in line.
Will have to see how the womens look, might cop a pair or 2 for my daughter if they are nice.
WASHINGTON ********​
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

im pretty sure that im getting them. just got to go see them and preorder them so i dont have to worry about not getting my pair.

yea ima past, these are a hype up GR release, I just assured ima pass cuz i just copped me some bred 4s. i can't imagine wearin these with jeans or shorts unless i'm playin ball

i went into a store in Brooklyn that was chargin $190 for these just a week early. Somehow they still have a fsr of the penny foams for $250 :wow:
eek.gif
...no rush, i can wait a week
I'm a hypebeast

i can get these at work but im passing, i want em but i passing
because of low funds
i know i would hardely ever wear (cuz of the colors)
and because the blk red 8s are dropping
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

what do they fit like? I was told they're like VII's... I'm a 10 in those
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

i tried em on at work, and the comfort of this shoe gets an A+
Edit: I just found out Finish Line employees cant use our discount on the Aquas >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
MYSPACE
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​