**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

would the re-selling price be rape because Im thinking about gettin a new phone cuz mine broke and buying the 8s next week?

I was there about to put them on hold at FNL and I saw them.

I just couldn't do it. The purple is way too bright for my taste. It doesn't help that there's so much purple in the men's sizes.

They're amazing in Big Kid's.
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

Quote:
During my break in bet. Classes I saw an full of dudes and chicks rockin these on jamaica ave.....smh.....makes me not wanna buy a pair
Word i've seen it so much it's disgusting, I still want my pairs but yea. Two of my dudes wore the aqua's the same day with the same Coogi hoody... COOL ? :smh:
smh.gif
She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

im in eastern time zone still so if anyone knows of the time that eastbay puts them up, thatd help a bunch

Djness, where'd you get that jacket?
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

is there snug on these or no???

i won't be at the store..since I have school and work that morning...i will have to order off the net...can some one help here???

it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
i don't have wide feet and size 10 fits just perfect in all jordans. if that helps. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

man I really can't decide between the peapods and the wmns I need to choose quick Aquas is still a def pick up
Mil-City Prince
reppin that 414

does any1 kno if the breds are gonna b limited???
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

^^^the black and red 8s are GR
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

anyone know where to get the black womens tee from the first page? my girl wants to cop one of those.

if u live in new york...im not sure bout other states..but modells is always a spot noone looks at and i know they gettin some

These are nice, I cant' wait to see it in person. But obviously the material will suck somewhat as they say.
-----
It is harsh !

Would the old purple diamondbacks fitted look alright with these y'all? I keep changing my mind about how it looks due to the two shades of green i have on it.

HTNEWERA-PURPLEHAT-BIGA.JPG

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

IM HEATED...the spot which gets jordans early in my neighborhood always saved me a pair of upcoming Jordans...but since it was

a weak summer release wise, obviously i havent bo0ught any and THEY DIDNT CALL ME WHEN THEY GOT THE DAMN

SHIPMENT AND SOLD OUT>>>>ALREADY!!!! now i gotta camp like a newb....smh
damn never thought id get warned...

Man we need an early cop spot here in Louisiana.

I hate going out there with the fake thugs and (I hate this word) hypebeasts who think it's profitable to re-sell GR Jordans. Dudes go in there buying 3-4 pairs, "aww man I'm gonna make a grip on ebay"

gets me every time :smile:
smile.gif
teambatman​

I pick my pair up 2day. Happy with the quality. The womens pair look pretty dope too, couldnt rock them if I wanted 2 though wear a size 12
FS:NIKE KOOL BOB LOVE BOBBITO AF1 2ND&3RD EDITION 9.5-13 175 SHIPPED,
MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

Back
Top Bottom