**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

i cant wait for these there are alrdy a couple places im lookin to cop them at...saw my boy with them on yday with the shorts...they lookin real tight
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

I need a pair of these, but DAMM, them sexy shorts are $50 and the sweats are $60. So i might just end up picking up the sweats.

Thanks Superman, even though they sold out haha
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

OK what is the price on these in kid sizes what is retail for these in kid sizes could 200 dollars cover the cost of both of them im guessing since 140 for men size theyd cut 40 for kid size atleast

Jordan Brand kills me sometimes with the prices, but these are a must cop for me. 2x men's for myself and a kid's for the lil brother.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

in VIM we also can't use our employee discount on them or on any jordan retro.been like this for years already so i always cop for retal price all the time =[
Im Not The Best ,Im Just Better Than You

278490147.jpg
www.myspace.com/swol74EBAY STORE

Aw man that MLK is seriously the TRUTH! ! ! I must know where it can be acquired...I saw the Aquas on display at my spot and wasnt that impressed really...but nonetheless I will cop...gotta have the OG colors
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i got mine on friday 2 pairs, i'll probly get one more on release day because someone dropped a cigarette ash on my shoe and i can't get it off so i'll need another pair for later on

l_1406ce20a7f74f03cda8cc057698a0c5.jpg

l_77e05c06a6db5e0b470d8932c94d33c3.jpg

maybe just 1 pair for me and 2 pairs for the godzilla
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Man I want these so bad but i spent my sneaker money on AF1 Canvas and AM 90 Elmers Glue....Oh well gotta w8
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

why are people buying womens jordans? in 3 months they're on clearance for $100...u guys gotta be patient
I'm a hypebeast

i haven't been on niketalk for so long now i finally feel like i have a reason to get on :smile:
smile.gif

You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

I'm strictly a Jordan connoisseur and before malumouse comes in here mini-modding I KNOW this isnt Jordan related but what do the "Godzillas" look like? Only other Retros I even consider buying are Pennys so I'm not up on all the other Nike Retro and 80's and 90's Nikes. Just wondering what they look like, but 1 pair of Aquas for me and my son, maybe womens for my daughter if they release at my spot
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom