**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
1. does any1 know if the PEA PODS will be on swoosh/ndc?

No, they won't drop on Swoosh.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Footlocker for the whole of New Zealand got 59 pairs... you guys are lucky man... thankfully i got me a pair though!

I got all my sleep this morning, saying to myself that I don't really need these so I can save some money (but I do like them). Then I go to the mall in the afternoon and the Footaction still has a size 10.5 left and I couldn't pass that up. On one hand, I was thinking that I wished they sold out this morning so I couldn't get them at 5 in the afternoon thus saving me some money... but on the other hand, I was really happy that I could walk-in so late and get a pair with no hassles, never having to worry about getting them later.
Jordan BMP OLNL 1's Pack size 10.5, LeBron 4 black/red DS size 10.5
Jordan Burgundy V sizes 9.5 & 10
Jordan laces, Retro 3 Cement Jacket, Dream Team Apparel

lovin these. one disclaimer though.

on the left shoe, one of the strap buckles happen to be bent outwards a litte as opposed to bein straight. not really noticeable when you rock um strapless, but when they are strapped, the buckle points out and is very obvious... anyone else have this problem? i heard they were re-stockin wednesday, so i might just exchange them...

all in all, great fit, funky look. one of the better releases this year.

Quote:
Quote:1. does any1 know if the PEA PODS will be on swoosh/ndc?

yea they are!! WHY WOULDNT THEY BE?!?!?!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

110 bux and I Got Mine...Without Me even leaving my block....Home Girl oh so sweeetly Dropped them off. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

I honestly think this shoe was an easy cop because it just isn't attractive to many people.

No one that saw them said they were :pimp:
pimp.gif
just that they were ok.

I don't care though I like them. :lol:
laugh.gif
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

This shoe is a disaster for those who can't dress.
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

I copped mine at 9:30 PM. It was a really busy day since I got home at 11 PM

Woke up at 5:30 to go to the Everglades

Got back to Miami at like 1:15

Went to the barbershop.

Went to play ball and workout at like 2:45.

Headed out to the malls at 7:30.

First mall was sold out in my size so we headed to the next one.

Went to Athlete's Foot and asked for as 10.5 and the manager laughed at my face for asking.

Went to the last shoes store and copped my sz. 10 at like 9:15.

Went back to Athlete's Foot to look around and make the manager feel crunchy.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

the 22 has come and gone now time to talk about the playoffs till december
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Where I live in Broward County Florida.. these aren't selling that well. Theres tons of them around in just about every size. However they suddenly jacked up the price on Nike Blazers to $90-$100.... Don't know why so this will be and easy cop for anybody living here in the 954.

Im glad that I finally have a Debit Card now so i dont have to wait in line for shoes. I was really tired from a Friday Fball game so i fell asleep. But I woke up at 8:30 in the morning and luckly Eastbay still had FSR and I copped my size 11 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
I will Always be a Barry Bonds fan. The Homerun King of Baseball!!!

Quote:
Seriously. I didn't know a retro card should be hand made by a professional retro-card maker. Yall are too much sometimes.

ahah the truth...im sure its the same dudes that cry about their box getting written on with a sharpie by a FL employee

had em pre-ordered at work, because i really didnt feel like wakin up early that day, easy cop even if i didnt pre order em, here's my pair, bad cell phone pic
MYSPACE
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

is it me or this shoe takes a lot of time to put on.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Back
Top Bottom