Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

Have to say 7/16 > 11/12, copped x2 on both but in terms of quality the former much better than latter. A bit disappointed Space Jam didn't make it.

Even though I did not end up keeping the one pack I bought (6/17, which I sold to a friend for retail), I voted for the 10/13 pack as the best one. I based myvote on quality and execution...

I have the 10/13 pack and 11/12. I voted 10/13 rhe XIs are nice but they dont match up to my old cool grey XIs who are even slightly yellowed.

My personal faves are the 7/16(love both), 4/19(IV's are my fav style of the AJ line-XIX's are my fav ballin shoe), 11/12(blk/red is my fav XI)

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

6/17 and 4/19 are my favorites.

As for the 11/12. Eh... I didn't really like the pack. I love the the XII's, but the XI's didn't do it for me.
4 /19 r u serious man? then the XI didn't do it for u but the 19 did? mmm i respect ur choice but man ... comon seriously lol
wink.gif

oh well ...

My vote is for JB to spend less $$$ on the box and make sure the shoes are better quality than retro variants. But from another perspective, the streets haveproven time and time again that fakes are good enough for a large group of consumers.... tsk tsk...

Originally Posted by Jekih

My vote is for JB to spend less $$$ on the box and make sure the shoes are better quality than retro variants. But from another perspective, the streets have proven time and time again that fakes are good enough for a large group of consumers.... tsk tsk...

haha true that the quality was garbage this year

Im pissed at what they did to the cdp xi, and to think I used to laugh at people with fake xi, now I guess I got to laugh at people with cdp xi,

Quick question which cdp shoe is the closet to its orginal shoe?

Cause I can tell a lot of people on here don't care about quality,

To my cdp xi lovers that are tired of people complaining about quaility why didn't you just buy a 65 dollar pair of fakes? You would have had equal qualityand saved money

I only bought 5 packages(only wanted 5):

1. 10/13 - My fave colorway of the 13
2. 9/14 - My fave colorway of the 9
3. 6/17 - Didn't have a pair of 6s(then I bought the Infareds a month later), only package I waited on line for
4. 7/16 - The 1st package that came out where I wanted BOTH sneakers
5. 11/12 - Been looking for the taxi 12s for about 5 yrs, I'll wear both of these too

Now all I need is a good colorway of the 2s & I'll have every number Jordan(that I like)...

The only pack I purchased was the 11/12.

I was greatly disappointed in the 11s. I really can't believe JB butchered the patent leather cut on them that bad. As for the 12s, I'm pleased withthem but I'm sure the black on the midsole will go white the same way the retro 12s did. I'm looking to get another pair though...hopefully whilegetting rid of the 11s from the CDP.

I compared the Black/Red CDP 11s to the retros...CO-ME-DY. It's coo though. I want some OGs now.

1/22...NO to both basically. The 1s were tolerable but not enough to want the pack.
2/21...decent pack but really had no desire for them.
3/20...Not bad.
4/19...I'm sorry but I hate 19s. I don't care how great of a basketball shoe it is. Those things are hideous.
5/18...Don't care the for the 18s either. No cop.
6/17...One of the better packs. Carmines are crack and the 17s aren't bad either.
7/16...Another good pack.
8/15...You've got one of the more hated signature numbers in the 15s and then another ridiculous shoe in a bad colorway. No.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

9/14...BORING. The "Last Shots" are too close to these and we just saw the 9s...and it's not like they flew off the shelves either.
10/13...Underated pack IMO.

All in all...I think that JB played it safe with these colorways. They could have been much better and varied in color...but decided to give us the samecolorways over and over again.

Golden opportunity missed. This could have been epic. Quality of many of these shoes sucked as well...

Are we STILL looking out for the OG collectors?
grin.gif
I'm one myself butI don't want to see JB go out like that.

I bought 4 packs

10/13....The most slept on package of the year...The shadows were my sneaker of the year for JB and the He Got Games where serious
11/12....By far the most hype..I have a hatred for sneaker stores after the nonsense I went through to cop these...Both shoes are on point but the 12'sreally do it for me
7/16....What can you say the Hares are classic...the 16's without the sleeve are pure heat
3/20....Oh baby the 3's are amazing classic colorway....the 20's made me a believer once I saw them in person not the greatest but a pretty ill sneaker
6/17...Hoping to make this my 5th pack...the Carmines where the 3rd illest sneaker to me after the shadows and he got games..17's where crack
9/14....These are a maybe for me...the 9's are ill but not a must have..I'm not a fan of the 14's but for some reason I likes the cdp ones...If Ido cop wont be for retail

Also want to cop the 4's seperate...those where an incredible sneaker

i have 4 packs and 2 of those packs are the same, 6/17....just so i can have 1 to rock and 1 to stock

carmines best cdp shoe imo

Im glad its over, finally i can start saving my money for more useful things. I love sneakers but I need to put a stop on this!

i say the 7/16s.

i didnt pick the 6/17s because the 17s was just garbage, but the carmines were something serious. reason i didnt pick the 11/12s is prolly cause i already havethe XIs in that colorway.

but with the 7/16s, both shoes were on point
pimp.gif

MH

Originally Posted by QuintinDC

And of course the infamous "Double Nickle" in MSG! Oh da memories! I'm a DEAD SERIOUS Air Jordan fan!!! Their aint much i dont know about him!
eddiiitttt Chicago 10's

Back
Top Bottom