Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like these a lot and got multiples for myself don't care for 400 selling price, wear one and keep one for future wear, that's my thing, no reseller on these shoes, you can go crazy on yeezy friday but these were out of luck for all in raffles and those that got them were lucky since so many entered, i'm one of the lucky ones to get multiples on raffle and jj. You can say it is easy, but it really isn't. You enter raffles and hope you get it 700 k is actually less than how many really are out there that like jordans and nikes, so those that got em including myself lucked out.

Last edited:

I like these a lot and got multiples for myself don't care for 400 selling price, wear one and keep one for future wear, that's my thing, no reseller on these shoes, you can go crazy on yeezy friday but these were out of luck for all in raffles and those that got them were lucky since so many entered, i'm one of the lucky ones to get multiples on raffle and jj. You can say it is easy, but it really isn't. You enter raffles and hope you get it 700 k is actually less than how many really are out there that like jordans and nikes, so those that got em including myself lucked out.
Tru that man.. these weren't easy at all. I had 15 raffle tickets and I failed :frown:

Almost overslept, got a wake up call tho. Was able to cop right at 7 only one pair from Nike, a lil drunk forgot to get a pair for a friend.

thanks. i was waiting for dude to post his receipt with the bday coupon since he was going so hard when i said they wouldn't allow it.

But I was able to use my military and $10 Platinum VIP just fine... Gammas for $148. I'll take it!

That's interesting, I wasn't aware that the links went live 30 seconds before 8am, I thought that it was exactly at 8am. Thanks.
even though it said that. I kept reloading the page and it didn't go live until 8 for me at least.

Ended up picking up 5 pairs in total today.
Onto 'Bred' 1's. It was fun fellas, be safe out there
smokin.gif
Where'd you cop that Hawks hat?

thanks. i was waiting for dude to post his receipt with the bday coupon since he was going so hard when i said they wouldn't allow it.

He actually posted his receipt earlier today showing discount of $25. So it looks like a YMMV type of thing as we all had suspected.

It's pretty messed up. As I look around the different websites, all I see is "For sale" . Everybody selling there shoes. I'm sure about 50% of the people out there that wanted them to wear, were unable to cop. Yet, you have people stocking up on these like it's the end of the world. For what?! Don't get me wrong, I try to double up on the shoes I like, but my intentions are not to flip them. One is to wear and the other I put up. That's why things are so screwed up. I was able to get my pair, but it sad to think about how many people struck out , due to someone else's greed. I'm sure there are a lot of disappointed people come Xmas morning.

Back
Top Bottom