Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dont understand how people who are fans of the 11 cant rock with these.these are tough.pics dont do it enough justice.a lot better looking in person.loving the all black with the blue tint bottom.glad i copped

Mine was beat too... Looked like they were tossing it around in the back.. Lol.

I thought the same thing. Most of the pics didn't do them justice.
Mine was beat too... Looked like they were tossing it around in the back.. Lol.

I thought the same thing. Most of the pics didn't do them justice.

My last name is webber, so I just figured mine were at the bottom of the stack :smh:

Now I've gotta hunt down a size 13 box

My last name is webber, so I just figured mine were at the bottom of the stack
mean.gif

Now I've gotta hunt down a size 13 box
last name is Wright, box came out fine. lol just wasn't your box's lucky day. i think it's because of the size. 

Last edited:
I'm going to call it out now if nobody else has. Columbia 11's next year. Concord levels of beasting.

I hope so. I don't think we're getting Columbia's til year of the XI. Otherwise, I think we would've gotten them this year.

Did anybody's NDC ship yet? I got 2 pairs and they're both processing preparing to ship.

I got the confirmation email from NDC early this morning after submitting my order. My order status on NDC says "Preparing To Ship". NDC guarantees all deliveries made by the 24th just in time for Christmas.

Initially, I was not really into this colorway.  However, the high quality pictures made them look really nice.  Grabbed a pair today and I must say, the pictures do not do this shoe justice.  Very low key colorway yet done properly.  I can appreciate a basic color like this.

Back
Top Bottom