Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pirates are gonna go door to door on Monday looking for the "Memphis" boxes. Especially in close knit city neighborhoods following the fedex trucks leaving boxes on the stoop by the sidewalk.
People need to keep an eye on your tracking and get ya boxes asap.

I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email from ndc whaaauuut my girls pair from Fnl has been shipped cmon now

I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email from ndc whaaauuut my girls pair from Fnl has been shipped cmon now
 me neither but I'm not too worried because its guaranteed by the 24th.  If it doesn't come in time you can probably get a coupon or something lol.

nerd.gif

me neither but I'm not too worried because its guaranteed by the 24th.  If it doesn't come in time you can probably get a coupon or something lol.
Yeah I'm just worried about my order getting cancelled I wanna see it say shipped on my status you know

Does anyone who have their pair in hand and checked them over already have a problem with the tongue being too short and not reaching the top of the sneaker? I do have an OCD when it comes to sneaker perfection but this is a major flaw that I've never seen on other XI's. It's just not flush, about 1/2 inch short. Am I going nuts or do any of you guys notice this also. I have 2 pairs and 1 in each pair have this problem. One even has a crooked tongue to go with it.

So far I've seen eb or fl (can't remember which) cancel orders. Has anyone got theirs canceled from ndc or fnl? I'm just curious to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom