Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i really dont see what you said wrong. nters only attacked you cuz thay was your first post.
What i've realized is alot of NT'ers have admin aspirations.. everyone wants to do the admins job instead of just sticking to the topic. 
  • nekneversleep  if you are truly new here first i would say welcome to NT and a word of advice, don't explain yourself too much here.. you'll realize the more you explain the more you end up losing... and try to stay on topic in threads because someone will def check you if you dont.. 

I was able to get mine off NDC at 5 AM PST no problems. I know the struggle is real out there so I just hope everyone is safe.

I see you guys are pretty good at not reading . . . so I will summarize. 

The hate that I experience today was from people who are not into sneakers (for whatever reason) and put other people down for having a hobby that is difference from theirs.  

I was in no way referencing those who truly wanted the shoes and couldn't get them. I've been looking forever for certain shoes that I love, I know what that's like. 
I see you're pretty good at not expressing yourself well through written means. A hobby that is difference different, but is by no means small. I personally understand where you're coming from and know you're not trying to put people down, but you gotta step up your communication.

Who's Kanye West?
kanye-fake-laugh.gif

Perfect execution. lol

I was able to get mine off NDC at 5 AM PST no problems. I know the struggle is real out there so I just hope everyone is safe.

I see you're pretty good at not expressing yourself well through written means. A hobby that is difference different, but is by no means small. I personally understand where you're coming from and know you're not trying to put people down, but you gotta step up your communication.
LOL.... I didn't realize this site was TYPO FREE!   

Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live
Yeah this seems like a gloating rant about some kicks not many collectors care about at least not me. The gammas were always a bad colorway to me so I'm glad I slept this 1 in. Just because the people you interact with left negative comments doesn't mean they're broke maybe the hype behind the shoes were too much. Thousands of people will rock these in the weeks to come so let's see how good you'll feel seeing EVERYONE rocking them. I waited in line for the Toro 4s but the second I saw everyone & their grandmother wearing them is sold them on eBay. Take note it's not that serious

I thought you buy a shoe cuz you like it not cuz everyone may or May not have them? :nerd:

Anyways I feel what nekneversleeps said. Crying in the sneaker community is at an all time high

Yeah this seems like a gloating rant about some kicks not many collectors care about at least not me. The gammas were always a bad colorway to me so I'm glad I slept this 1 in. Just because the people you interact with left negative comments doesn't mean they're broke maybe the hype behind the shoes were too much. Thousands of people will rock these in the weeks to come so let's see how good you'll feel seeing EVERYONE rocking them. I waited in line for the Toro 4s but the second I saw everyone & their grandmother wearing them is sold them on eBay. Take note it's not that serious

Ironic

Literally everyone I've seen posting was able to secure a pair. These Gamma's were a general-general release. They made thousands of these.

I didn't use the free shipping code on ndc because my order was already eligible for free shipping, would they have expedited the process if I did. Still showing preparing to shipsbd I was in and out by 8:03

I thought you buy a shoe cuz you like it not cuz everyone may or May not have them? :nerd:

Anyways I feel what nekneversleeps said. Crying in the sneaker community is at an all time high

You didn't know, real collectors don't buy what everyone else wears.

Just like real collectors don't buy retro+ colorways.

Missed out but I would only pay retail for these. Don't see what the hype was about these ,the breds, space jams, concords n cool greys r WAY better. Now if they followed up with the original pics with the snakeskin in the begining of the year then it woulda been a different story,,, Y did they scrap those

Last edited:

I buy my kicks for exclusivity I don't wanna have to worry about someone possibly wearing the same outfit as me on the streets which will be the case for the gammas. When the Laser 4s dropped I was stoked knowing I'd probably never see anyone but myself wearing them. That's just me though

I mean but when I first started getting into shoes some years back, the heat and exclusive **** was the older GR Jordan's, so I mean in 5-7 years these won't be "everywhere" ya know?

Really trying to like this shoe but for some reason I just don't think i can. They look crazy in pics but when i got them, didn't get that vibe. I may just be getting older but I think I am over xi's entirely. Also before I joined this site, I would have never noticed glue stains and imperfections but now that I have joined nt, I can see the pair i got is full of those and a few other imperfections, which also diminishes the appreciation for the shoe. Going to sleep on it but think in the end, Im going to end up giving these to a friend.

Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live

Continue to do what makes you happy. Don't apologize or feel guilty about being in this hobby. I understand where you coming from. I heard the same "gammas no car" "jordans played out" "$200 sneakers no job" and my all time favorite "black man wait in Line for shoes but can't.." Stereotypes today also. At the end of the day they are words.

I mean but when I first started getting into shoes some years back, the heat and exclusive **** was the older GR Jordan's, so I mean in 5-7 years these won't be "everywhere" ya know?
Lasers weren't GR and you're talking 5 years I've been collecting for well over 10yrs not including my elementary years of rocking kicks. The kicks you're referring to are the ones dropping now like Steel 10s or the Cement & Bred 4s

Really trying to like this shoe but for some reason I just don't think i can. They look crazy in pics but when i got them, didn't get that vibe. I may just be getting older but I think I am over xi's entirely. Also before I joined this site, I would have never noticed glue stains and imperfections but now that I have joined nt, I can see the pair i got is full of those and a few other imperfections, which also diminishes the appreciation for the shoe. Going to sleep on it but think in the end, Im going to end up giving these to a friend.
Sell them while the hype is in full effect get damn near twice what you paid [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lasers weren't GR and you're talking 5 years I've been collecting for well over 10yrs not including my elementary years of rocking kicks. The kicks you're referring to are the ones dropping now like Steel 10s or the Cement & Bred 4s

Exactly but the older pairs are still dope and not a lot of people have them anymore. That was my point that in the grand scheme of things if you care about that stuff, if you take care of your 11s that they won't be "everywhere" for long. Like DS space jams still go for bank and they dropped 4 years ago...you don't see too many icy good condition pairs on streets being rocked

Nowadays there is no way you're gonna have "exclusivity" when it comes to Jordans.
yeah true to a degree there are the quickstrikes that not many people grab so I have some solace with those btw exclusivity is a word (noticed those quotation marks) [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom