Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Somehow my sock order that got shipped after my gammas is further along than my gammas...how in the hell?
And my socks delivered before my gammas....even though the gammas were at the same sorting center 10 hours before the socks....wtf if someone stole my sneakers **** is going down.

Really...

Hi, I'm sorry but the sneaker has been sold here in the shop.
Probably will be restocked in January.
I'm going to refund you as soon as possible, sorry again.

Merry Christmas!

The staff,
Limited Edition Bologna

Next time you guys should just scoop up your packages from the sort facility.. It is extremely busy this time of yr so better to be safe then sorry

Next time you guys should just scoop up your packages from the sort facility.. It is extremely busy this time of yr so better to be safe then sorry

i was thinking of doing that but it arrived at the facility and 5 mins later it said out for delivery

idk why anyone would even consider paying 300+ for these, i wouldnt even go 250. w.e tho

The same reason you would consider paying anything for these when others would'nt drop a dime for them.....................

My tracking shows my NDC order is still in another city a couple hundred miles away.
NDC gave it to them on the 21st.
Thanks FedEx "overnight" :smh:

My tracking shows my NDC order is still in another city a couple hundred miles away.
NDC gave it to them on the 21st.
Thanks FedEx "overnight"
mean.gif
call them up...mine is still in Queens and I need it on Long Island but they said they are definitely getting them to me tonight.  You might be surprised.  I had another order go from Memphis to NY this morning and I still got them.

call them up...mine is still in Queens and I need it on Long Island but they said they are definitely getting them to me tonight.  You might be surprised.  I had another order go from Memphis to NY this morning and I still got them.

I doubt that's gonna happen for me.
Queens and Long Island are relatively close to each other.
Mine is nowhere near me, probably 200 or 300 miles away, and it hasn't even left the facility it's at yet.

*EDIT*

Just called FedEx: "we experienced delays in freight, it's not at your local distribution center yet, I wouldn't expect delivery till around Thursday"

Last edited:
Mine was scheduled delivery at 8 pm Did the online pick up at fedex last night by my house it was ready by 10 am this morning. :smile:

Last edited:
I doubt that's gonna happen for me.
Queens and Long Island are relatively close to each other.
Mine is nowhere near me, probably 200 or 300 miles away, and it hasn't even left the facility it's at yet.

*EDIT*

Just called FedEx: "we experienced delays in freight, it's not at your local distribution center yet, I wouldn't expect delivery till around Thursday"
Yeah mine says its in Newark but should be delivered by 3pm today.  Waiting at the office to see if it even comes.  

The soles will turn yellow right? I've been trying to figure for a while now. But I think they will. Need to know so I can decide how to store then

Unless it's only on my pair, but did anyone notice they double stuck two Men's Size sticker on your insole on each shoe?  So there's two layers of your size sticker on both the right and left insole .....just nit picking here and noticing the little things lol. 

Back
Top Bottom