Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eh, not the greatest, not the worst. I'm pretty apathetic towards most of the holiday releases so far. Will wait for more pics in order to make a firm decision.

Im digging it! Def will cop. Im curious to see what the 23 color is and what the bottom looks like

Eh, not the greatest, not the worst. I'm pretty apathetic towards most of the holiday releases so far. Will wait for more pics in order to make a firm decision.
My thoughts exactly. Not very excited about these but on the other hand, I don't think they're terrible. 

Its still early, they could change the midsole to white, which would make these a little bit better.

Hopefully the change the midsole, if not, these are an easy pass, 11 or not.

Its still early, they could change the midsole to white, which would make these a little bit better.

Hopefully the change the midsole, if not, these are an easy pass, 11 or not.
Even tho tht would make them look x60 better I doubt they actually do it . But js like you said easy pass .

I love how people are saying they'll definitely cop on a mediocre CW that doesn't even hold up to the blackouts. I suppose more pics are needed for anyone to make a final judgment either way, but it's an all black shoe with a hit of blue and gold. It's a lazy colorway that will sell just cause it's an XI. Considering how infrequently they retro XI mids, I have no use for a lazy CW that people are already talking about customizing to save it. That tells you something.

It disgusts me when people say they'll buy just cause it's an XI, especially in the same breath they say they are "upset". Talk about hypebeast. How anyone buys something that upsets them is beyond me.

I love how people are saying they'll definitely cop on a mediocre CW that doesn't even hold up to the blackouts. I suppose more pics are needed for anyone to make a final judgment either way, but it's an all black shoe with a hit of blue and gold. It's a lazy colorway that will sell just cause it's an XI. Considering how infrequently they retro XI mids, I have no use for a lazy CW that people are already talking about customizing to save it. That tells you something.

It disgusts me when people say they'll buy just cause it's an XI, especially in the same breath they say they are "upset". Talk about hypebeast. How anyone buys something that upsets them is beyond me.

Or how about this ridiculous idea. SOME people may actually like them, and SOME people actually like all black shoes.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight...... these shoes are very similar to the space jams and most people love the space jams. How could you pass on these?

Or how about this ridiculous idea. SOME people may actually like them, and SOME people actually like all black shoes.

Feel free to like whatever you want, but it's the blackout with a misplaced hit of gold and Carolina blue, two colors that don't do anything for me on a black colorway. This shoe is just proof that people will lap up whatever they put out, no matter how little thought goes into it.

You blind man?
laugh.gif
Its basically a all black shoe just like the space jams

Its basically a all black shoe just like the space jams

Basically meaning no contrasting midsole, no "inverse" to the Concord? There's a reason why the Space Jams are grail status for so many, and it's not just the movie. The colorway pops. Black on black for that dulled down/matte look is an interesting play, but to put some ugly hits of two colors that don't even go together just shows how lazy they can be knowing an XI mid will sell out in large numbers no matter what is on it.

Not horrible, can serve a purpose. I rarely pick up non-original release colorways too. Wouldn't go outta my way to scoop, never do anyways, but if they fall in my lap they could wind up in the rotation.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't complete trash?

It's pretty clean...I understand the midsole doesn't contrast like the other XI's but it's not like they made some sort of ridiculous color combo with this shoe.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't complete trash?

It's pretty clean...I understand the midsole doesn't contrast like the other XI's but it's not like they made some sort of ridiculous color combo with this shoe.
i like em they will be a lot of pp change their mind close to RD

Back
Top Bottom