• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

• I don't know yet

• Total voters
Joined Feb 15, 2014
Haven't posted in awhile. I just recently got these. These are not comfortable. Will a take awhile to break in? They feel snug and I don't have wide feet. I wear a size 11.5 and that's the size I got.
I usually go a .5 size up in XIs. But the good news is is that you can always take the insole out and just thug it out like that. That flimsy factory insole really doesnt make a difference anyway, TRUST ME! you wont notice a bit of difference. Just make sure you wear a sock with em. lol

Joined Jun 4, 2012
I usually go a .5 size up in XIs. But the good news is is that you can always take the insole out and just thug it out like that. That flimsy factory insole really doesnt make a difference anyway, TRUST ME! you wont notice a bit of difference. Just make sure you wear a sock with em. lol
Thanks I will try that.

AWOKEN CHARISMA

formerly monopolize
Joined May 30, 2013
Also stands for ...

National Drug Code.

Neighborhood Development Center.

National Data Center.

Notre Dame College.

And lastly, real, Ninjas Dont Cry.

:lol:

Joined Jun 4, 2012
I tried it and they feel a lot better. My toes don't feel squashed in there. Thanks again. rep

Last edited:
Joined Oct 14, 2012
Gammas starting to slowly sell for alot too, thought this would never happen to this shoe, but it is an 11, just saw a used one sold for 350 on ebay seller said they charged alot because it is international so a total he emailed me of 409 with shipping fee.

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
Gammas starting to slowly sell for alot too, thought this would never happen to this shoe, but it is an 11, just saw a used one sold for 350 on ebay seller said they charged alot because it is international so a total he emailed me of 409 with shipping fee.
If anniversary XIs sold for money then I'm sure these would too.

Joined Oct 14, 2012
It's official these are selling for 400+ my cousin sold his on a meeting for 400 and another seller on eBay sold for 425 before shipping fee is added.

Joined Dec 26, 2014
It's official these are selling for 400+ my cousin sold his on a meeting for 400 and another seller on eBay sold for 425 before shipping fee is added.
What state do you live in? In Cali DS pairs are going for around 280-330 but haven't seen a pair go anywhere near that high

Joined Dec 26, 2014
^ wait then why did you pickup a fake pair that came with a chain on it ?
That was only one time and i learned my lesson now lol.. I traded grey toes plus $60 so I thought it was a steal.. Plus he took rly blurry pics. I just gave it to a friend. The deal was too good to be true

But authentic pairs go for 280-320 on my local FB group

Top Bottom