Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going to RSVP to see if I'm banned from NYC 
laugh.gif
 , hashtag guess is Gamma

Last edited:
What does Nike usually do? I called them because my Breds had a scuff on them and all they said was I can ship them back.
My moms ordered Nike air max that had flaws, they gave her a gift card of the amount that she had to use online I believe plus she mailed the shoes to them and also think she got a 10% discount, and I do not believe they exchange the shoes for a pair in better condition

might be screwed for the gf gs pair didn't see that many places saying raffle for gs sizes, might have to get there extra early to get her pair.

If I win another one or two throughout the week, I'll help NT fam out. 3 out of the 4 I've won already going to my coworkers. They're size 10.5, by the way.

This shoe is just a tease. For me the hype in this shoe is the chase itself. I don't want them that much, but I like the feeling of knowing I got something limited that others wanted. If I got these I would for sure play ball in them. These are not sitting on my shelf DS like my Breds or Cement 3s. I think a lot of people are disappointed that they didn't release the Columbias this year and the fact that these aren't even original colorways makes me not LOVE them, I just like them. 

Nike Chicago trolling refusing to tell people on Twitter when the RSVP is. They probably doing it tomorrow. Having first come first serve for 11s in this city would raise the body count to last year's totals.

Back
Top Bottom