Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If these released back in 95-96.. yes these would have been copped and be popular today. It is the Aura of the 11s

alot of people didnt cop in 95
jordans XI's sat for a while
Supply and demand, they had enough supply so people didn't have to wait in lines. I wish they did that now. Why don't they make any original Js available at anytime. If I want Concordes I can order them online, Foams, etc. It's BS that today there aren't any original shoes, it's like they ran out of ideas starting in 2000. It's just crazy that the best looking shoe is still from 1995-96.

Also I love how Foams are now retro and hard to get, when you could just walk in and get any pair/color you wanted. To be honest, they still are the best basketball shoe I have ever played in. What they make now is just bad or too expensive (aka Lebrons). 

alot of people didnt cop in 95

jordans XI's sat for a while
Supply and demand, they had enough supply so people didn't have to wait in lines. I wish they did that now. Why don't they make any original Js available at anytime. If I want Concordes I can order them online, Foams, etc. It's BS that today there aren't any original shoes, it's like they ran out of ideas starting in 2000. It's just crazy that the best looking shoe is still from 1995-96.

Also I love how Foams are now retro and hard to get, when you could just walk in and get any pair/color you wanted. To be honest, they still are the best basketball shoe I have ever played in. What they make now is just bad or too expensive (aka Lebrons). 
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i think there was LESS demand back then
nike was putting out FIRE in all of there divisions
so that demand was more spread out

To all the 70s and 80s babies...if these Gammas would of dropped in 95 would you have copped?
after they went on sale
They were just shoes, you could just get them at any time. They would come out and just be a Footlocker like any other pair of shoes. They were the more expensive shoe but you could get them whenever. The Breds were the truth but an easy cop, the Columbias sat on shelves because people always thought they needed more baby blue in them. They are too white. People thought they were going to make the patent leather baby blue at 1 point so a lot of people held off. 

These aren't original colorways so for me at least, just not that excited, it's like they are just feeding the masses. 

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i think there was LESS demand back then
nike was putting out FIRE in all of there divisions
so that demand was more spread out
True, so many good shoes that you now see retro'd. Look at any NBA game today and you don't even notice their shoes, they all look the same like they got the Eastbay team deal. 

Yeah I got my raffle at HOH Beverly Hills and they said call were going to go out Tuesday-Friday. I went to HOH in the Glendale Galleria yesterday and they were also still making calls.

True, so many good shoes that you now see retro'd. Look at any NBA game today and you don't even notice their shoes, they all look the same like they got the Eastbay team deal. 

nike didnt make kicks limited back then either. think all shoes were pretty much general releases. on top of that there was no market for resellers. so you dont have peeps buying up size runs of a certain shoe which leaves pairs on the shelf for the avg consumer

Word is bots could be SOL come saturday, NDC is talkin bout captcha for this release, bot users might wanna think of alternatives. I hope this proves to be true, bots are murkin everybody on releases

nike didnt make kicks limited back then either. think all shoes were pretty much general releases. on top of that there was no market for resellers. so you dont have peeps buying up size runs of a certain shoe which leaves pairs on the shelf for the avg consumer
I blame the internet.

no need for a bot this release tho, no tlo=means just use the product code...they usually release it a couple mins before that 8am est time...that should be enough time because they will be plenty of other people that will wait on nike to drop a link on twitter that day, they will miss out

big deal?

why you going through my posts in the first place?

damn you guys are pathetic :lol:
you got 34000 posts and i'm pathetic? :rofl:

I was readin early in the thread trying to find the early pics that people said made the shoe look bad.

so im pathetic because i have a lot of posts?

good one, guess i struck a nerve there since you had no comeback

keep looking through my posts champ, i dont mind

Back
Top Bottom