Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't try that Jordan link, I replaced the style number with a pair of six rings style number that they still carry and it doesn't work
You can't do it like that. All it is is what you get if you search the SC. Put in SC in the search box(with the dash) and it goes straight to that page.

You can't do it like that. All it is is what you get if you search the SC. Put in SC in the search box(with the dash) and it goes straight to that page.
So it's easier to just search the style code I'm assuming? I know a lot of people go do that tho :lol: I guess I just want to get this kid size. All my stores doing raffles for them and it's driving me crazy waiting to see if I can get them online as this is my last resort

I got 9 pairs locked in already gotta keep my fingers everything goes smooth and before anyone comments I am assisting entire family cop their pairs.

That's one large family 
laugh.gif

PA buddy, scranton area, last year I walked in and out with my size 10.5 and my wife grabbed a size 8 to sell , my wife is a real lady she wouldn't be caught dead lookin butch in men's sneakers
Butch in mens sneakers? Have you never seen a girl lookin sexy wearing some J's? I could post thousands of pics. Don't give me the "they're not real women" BS either. You're wife is probably older (30+) and wouldn't know how to pull off the look. Sayin "real women" can't pull off J's is an ignorant stereotype, period.

Girls wearing js correctly look way sexier then a hitch in make up and heels. Especially xis. They work on girls

Does anyone know if I can have mutliple tabs open on an iPhone and it won't kick me out of line when I add the shoes in my cart?

Butch in mens sneakers? Have you never seen a girl lookin sexy wearing some J's? I could post thousands of pics. Don't give me the "they're not real women" BS either. You're wife is probably older (30+) and wouldn't know how to pull off the look. Sayin "real women" can't pull off J's is an ignorant stereotype, period.
damn i got my girl the taxi's, guess she aint real..
eyes.gif

Can't wait to waltz into my finish line at 10 am to pickup some unclaimed pairs, no lines, no animals, just me gettin home and putting em str8 onto ebay

Have you seen how many pairs are already on ebay??? With those numbers you'll only make $20:smh:

Last edited:
i promise if i strike out online im coming to every resaler house and getting my size 11 for under retail its getting disgusting

Back
Top Bottom