Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Careful with FNL, they're known to let you through, get you happy then cancel your order later. Not trying to make anyone nervous, just making those aware that didn't know.
way to kill my morning bro 
mean.gif
roll.gif

I don't even see how you guys stay striking gold on FNL. I've never had luck on FNL, site is trash and can't ever get through. NDC on the other hand has always been clutch.

Had these in my cart on NDC on my phone at like 8:05 but was cart jacked immediately :lol:. Clicked checkout, got to the "How would you like to check out" page, then I logged in to my account and they weren't in my cart anymore :\.

You should've known to be logged in prior to the release dropping.

Man, I have a GS and men's pair in my cart on Eastbay for the longest, but they still trippin' with their 2 hour wait , then freezing without refreshing!

natterjacks legit???
Yes legit. Bought of them once but I will never buy from them again. They don't discount vat and shipping is rape so order would be on the pricey side.
But it'll probably be less than resell

Got 2 sz 11`s and a grade school sz 2 for my son on NDC........struck out on youth 7 and toddler 9 everywhere :frown: sheesh.........

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine 44s
RETRO 11 UPDATE: Sizes 8-14 are still available in men's. All kids' sizes are still available.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite Mo

Back
Top Bottom