• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

East bay just cancel my order i am tight  ... they over sold on them  
mad.gif
Damn son....

>_> people getting tracking #'s and i've yet to get a shipping email lol...as long as i dont get eastbay'd im fine. 

Just checked my order status on NDC & it's "preparing to ship". They even credited my $25 for next day shipping because I didn't pay attention to the free shipping offer before I submitted my order.. Lol

Extremely surprised how much I love these IRL vs photos online. Glad I was able to scoop up a few in my size and help out a friend. :smokin

Congrats to everybody who copped today.

With that being said, I flat out WON today. 2 pair (kept 1, flipped 1 for $300). AND on top of that, my homie let me use his military discount at FTL that made them $148. Profits + Discount had me at $60 for these.
nthat.gif

Now I just hope cats is to broke from today to cop the infared 3Lab5s, Yeezy 2s?, and Bred 1s...lol

thanks. i was waiting for dude to post his receipt with the bday coupon since he was going so hard when i said they wouldn't allow it.

He actually posted his receipt earlier today showing discount of $25. So it looks like a YMMV type of thing as we all had suspected.

Jada or the other dude? I know had a could use his because of his status there.

nice just got email conformation from NDC... mine should arrive on monday by 8pm =) fedex  standard overnight =0 and also got my shipping conformation for my FNL now i can relax =0

Who really cares if you think they're overrated, they suck, they made too many, etc. Nike succeeded in what they wanted. Anticipation for next year. Period.

super easy cop..been out of the online game for a month, i come back and no more fnl shipping tweak..man y'all gotta keep **** on d-low...few reps here n there aint gonna make u friends. but congrats to all that copped!

Back
Top Bottom