Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not calling anyone anything. My belief is if you like it then buy it. Don't let other people steal ya joy is all I'm saying. Don't let other people affect you. I know that these jordans aren't a 1 of 1 so I don't let that crap bother me. I walk around in some jordans and cats give me the eye like why you rock the same kicks? I'm looking back like my man, Jordan made more than 1 of these relax. Plus I don't have a secret cam in ya closet. Just shoes guy.

I'm not calling anyone anything. My belief is if you like it then buy it. Don't let other people steal ya joy is all I'm saying. Don't let other people affect you. I know that these jordans aren't a 1 of 1 so I don't let that crap bother me. I walk around in some jordans and cats give me the eye like why you rock the same kicks? I'm looking back like my man, Jordan made more than 1 of these relax. Plus I don't have a secret cam in ya closet. Just shoes guy.
I do not like the fact that someone WILL be wearing something similar so to avoid that I buy a different version that's what I LIKE so why am I being attacked all of a sudden? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol...still processing and preparing to ship...
mean.gif

I don't wanna look like someone's twin so I MUST be a female... [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Do u know how many times I've seen a person wearing bred 11s with fatigue chinos & a black tee? That outfit has been worn to death by many. Just because I have a sense of style that doesn't make me a female or gay

Buy what you like. Who cares if everyone is rocking em. Using sneakers and clothes to be different isn't going to work. Just rock em and not worry about that superficial nonsense. Anyways ima wait like I did with the Breds and cop in like march or April when everyone has moved on to the next hyped pair
These are nice but not I need em today right now this second nice.

U didnt cop urban? O sheet an apocalypse is coming lol

Last couple of pages have been comedy, the gang up on nek, ppl saying they dont want what everybody wants, unless u copped a 1 of 1, SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE. When i seen the first pic on the first page i said copped, i knew it was an 11, an xmas release and everybody wanted them, that didnt stop me. Buy what you like, why worry what other people think or have its not like you re living your life to benefit others, wear your gammas young man and stunt i aint mad, just watch your back cuz a salty cat might try to jook

I do not like the fact that someone WILL be wearing something similar so to avoid that I buy a different version that's what I LIKE so why am I being attacked all of a sudden? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
when i was growing up in brooklyn thats how i thought.......you get them red joints, ima cop the blue ones.....i definitely feel where your head at sir.....and theres nothing wrong wit that.....its like dudes need to see everyone wit what they got so they feel better bout they purchase or something, or thats how they coming off.

I'm having the hardest time finding an in-game pic of jordan wearing these for my eBay listings.

You're kidding right?

Just for tracking from EB. Jan 2 eta. Wtf kinda **** is that. How am I gonna rock it with the rest of the beasts. Fml

They are doing you a favor...break them out around April when the beasts have creased theirs already. I ordered overseas, not pressed to get them...as long as I know they are on the way. Besides I need to wear heat like my carmine 6s before that market gets flooded...

Last edited:
Y ppl mad bout someone personal choices?   nobody told anybody what to buy, or why they should buy it.  I just stated why I cop what i cop!

Y ppl mad bout someone personal choices?   nobody told anybody what to buy, or why they should buy it.  I just stated why I cop what i cop!
It's called Group Think its a growing trend where everyone must act think & exist alike any freethinker or anyone aiming to have something unique is a no no

It doesn't matter if the masses copp the same shoes. With time you will see less people wearing them. I still break out retroes from yearss ago that I've been able to preserve, that I see no one with anymore. Goes to show I bought them for the right reasons, and not hype/trend.

The hype on the XIs has always been real. That summer of the low top XIs was crazy, everyone had a pair. It's always been one of the more popular models, deal with it guys. On a personal note, when the Breds and space jams dropped I had to have them because of nostalgic purposes. I just zone out everything else, it's all sound.

Someone mentioned how QSs aren't 1 of 1 or w/e but I never stated I'm after a 1 of 1. I buy QSs to ensure the likelihood that I won't be wearing a similar outfit as someone else

It doesn't matter if the masses copp the same shoes. With time you will see less people wearing them. I still break out retroes from yearss ago that I've been able to preserve, that I see no one with anymore. Goes to show I bought them for the right reasons, and not hype/trend.

The hype on the XIs has always been real. That summer of the low top XIs was crazy, everyone had a pair. It's always been one of the more popular models, deal with it guys. On a personal note, when the Breds and space jams dropped I had to have them because of nostalgic purposes. I just zone out everything else, it's all sound.
I agree but a lot of these GRs coming out aren't that hot now imagine once the hype dies. Look at the Oreo 5s those are whack but were hyped silly & I KNOW no one will rock those in the future.

Back
Top Bottom