• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Most likely, just talk to the dudes via live chat
Hate speaking with a greedy intent so I just sent them an email straight up asking for a discount code for my next purchase
roll.gif
Cant wait to hear their response

Last edited:
Yea when I was trying to get through the release time hell hole :stoneface:   , I somehow didn't notice that next day air was selected because I wasn't tryin to get cart jacked so I just payed quick and then noticed the $15. I called and they said it shouldn't be a problem to refund but I have to wait till the gammas arrive at my door first.
Makes sense at least your getting refunded.

My pair was delivered today and for a big-time GR, the quality from the box to the shoes itself were surprisingly good! Nevertheless, i'm looking forward to wearing these out in the snow and cold next month.

Footasylum emailed me on sunday saying my order was shipped, I should be good right? They didn't include a tracking number for some reason, kinda scared, some people said their orders got cancelled. 
frown.gif

I don't understand how people can fault nike on the failure of delivery by 12/24. It is obviously the laziness of fedex or the desire to get home to family.
Mine just says

9:53 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

9:15 pm
At local FedEx facility
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Doesn't say attempted delivery or that they couldn't finish their load by the end of their shift so they decided to go back and pack up to go home.

I understand the workers want to go home to their family for Christmas Eve.
No reason to be chasing Nike for a coupon or anything because it ain't their fault. And I ain't gonna be mad at a person who I assume tried, but there was too much and family be waiting.

I don't understand how people can fault nike on the failure of delivery by 12/24. It is obviously the laziness of fedex or the desire to get home to family.
Mine just says

9:53 am
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

9:15 pm
At local FedEx facility
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Doesn't say attempted delivery or that they couldn't finish their load by the end of their shift so they decided to go back and pack up to go home.

I understand the workers want to go home to their family for Christmas Eve.
No reason to be chasing Nike for a coupon or anything because it ain't their fault. And I ain't gonna be mad at a person who I assume tried, but there was too much and family be waiting.

8:19 pm
At local FedEx facility
BROOKLYN, NY
9:18 am
BROOKLYN, NY
9:13 am
At local FedEx facility
BROOKLYN, NY

It says on vehicle for delivery but, they didn't even attempt to deliver. I wonder why Nike chose Fedex over UPS, though..

At local FedEx facility
BROOKLYN, NY
BROOKLYN, NY
At local FedEx facility
BROOKLYN, NY

It says on vehicle for delivery but, they didn't even attempt to deliver. I wonder why Nike chose Fedex over UPS, though..
Mine was stuck at the manhattan location so I told them to hold it there for a pick up.  I believe fedex is open today so maybe try that?

Mine was stuck at the manhattan location so I told them to hold it there for a pick up.  I believe fedex is open today so maybe try that?
Open on Christmas day?
Edit: I'm pretty certain they're all closed today.

Last edited:
Nike ALWAYS uses fedex for overnight shipping.

Well, I wouldn't know I never get overnight shipping. :lol:

At local FedEx facility

BROOKLYN, NY

BROOKLYN, NY

At local FedEx facility

BROOKLYN, NY

I'll check it out, thanks. I doubt they're open, but it's worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom