Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crazy how these are going for more than Breds.
not really crazy cause breds are blk/red dunks with jordan wings logo to the average joe,  but the average joe recognizes some 11s no matter what color......i know ima catch heat for saying it, but its sort of true

You'll be lucky to find it for less than 300 right now barring a "restock".

Last edited:
You can def find a pair close to $250 ofcourse on the higher side. You have to really look though. Ppl are letting them go for decent prices left and right. I had someone I was gonna buy from for $270 but I ended up copping on RD. Sometimes you get lucky. Kinda like when I wanted the grape 5s I couldn't cop on RD(granted they weren't hyped like gammas) they were going for $250 easy on ebay. I was able to score $200 with shipping

Crazy how these are going for more than Breds.
not really crazy cause breds are blk/red dunks with jordan wings logo to the average joe,  but the average joe recognizes some 11s no matter what color......i know ima catch heat for saying it, but its sort of true
He's referring to Blk/red 11's not blk/red 1s. Bred 1's are reselling for way more than these. $400 plus for bred 1s. He is referring to bred 11's, which is true, these gammas are reselling for more than those for some reason. Must have been the multiple restocks. Someone is obviously new to this.

Last edited:
There's a reason as to why im offering 230 because anything more isn't worth it to me. If someone says yes them cool if not on to the next one.

at least he's offering slightly over retail

i've seen people offering 170 for a DS pair 
laugh.gif

My all time lowball offer came from some dude offering me $85 shipped on the black red 04 xiiis in ds condition about 3 years ago. At least $230 is above retail. In all honestly if he finds a seller more power to him.

Really doubt these are going for less than 300 right now unless the seller is strapped for cash or is a close friend I put mine up for sale on FB and had 15 pm's within 5 minutes granted I wear a size 15 but still the market on these is not lowering

You can get them for $280 to $300 on eBay right now

ok Cheapest size 15 on ebay right now is 449.98; now as for smaller sizes maybe, but i'm talking about the more limited bigger sizes.

Well yeah, a size 15 is a lot harder. It's harder to get a 15 anyway.

Nobody buys a 15 to resell and they make less of them.

Can't you only buy them from certain stores online?

Last edited:
man I remember when pics first surfaced hate on this shoe was so real...
roll.gif
now its all resale talk.

people said they would be a flop too...lol

i actually liked the shoe at first when the first pic was leaked, but when i saw the accent colors i was turned off.....that said i seen em in person a bunch and they look pretty good

Anybody still waiting in their Footasylum order ?

yes...and despite my instance about being patient I filed a claim. Its has been without an update for well over 3 weeks. I hope it comes in and I can Close it but I dont think its looking good :frown:

Back
Top Bottom