• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
market is flooded with fakes

lol but u act like NDC was the only seller. so you're saying you wouldn't pay for a pair from ftl, fa, champs, eb , finishline, jj or SP?

also considering how easy it is to get a copy of a NDC receipt like what fake sellers did with the ROs.

Just do your research and legit check the shoes.

i own the shoes....im seeing what they are worth since idc for them

i own the shoes....im seeing what they are worth since idc for them
oh my bad then lol thought u wanted to buy them, but regardless ndc or not its not gonna be worth more
laugh.gif

I love my gammas 11 but after getting my pair I didn't feel as excited to wear them as my gamma 12's or my PB 3's. Now thinking about it I worn them like once since I got them

I love my gammas 11 but after getting my pair I didn't feel as excited to wear them as my gamma 12's or my PB 3's. Now thinking about it I worn them like once since I got them
You're like one of those dudes who get a full beard but "don't want it" meanwhile the ****** that want it, can't get it.

I've been shaving just about every day since 2004. I would LOVE a full beard 
laugh.gif
Well, firstly, the shaving thing is a myth of course lol. Either you'll get one or you won't. Depends on your genetics. I just turned 23 and still waiting for mine to connect.

Oh I can grow a mean on when I'm on vacation. But shaving every day BLOWS. I'll never get used it. :wow:fftopic

So because a lot of ppl not wearin them that means you cant unDS yours??.....
indifferent.gif
Sorry, 2 different train of thought.  Just saying that I have not wore mine, just got them last week Sunday.  On another side thought, I myself have not seen others wear theirs.  Haha.

Sorry, 2 different train of thought.  Just saying that I have not wore mine, just got them last week Sunday.  On another side thought, I myself have not seen others wear theirs.  Haha.
Thank God..... Yea I haven't seen a lot of ppl wearin them either. I wore mine once about 3 months ago and that's it

yeah.. i know these supposedly had crazy numbers when they released... yet I have only seen 3 different people wearing them since release day!  I love breaking my pair out.. 

I see Bred XIs like crazy out here in SoCal

Back
Top Bottom