Teacher, we have A new* kid in class.

Also stands for ...

National Drug Code.

Neighborhood Development Center.

National Data Center.

Notre Dame College.

And lastly, real, Ninjas Dont Cry.

:lol:

I usually go a .5 size up in XIs. But the good news is is that you can always take the insole out and just thug it out like that. That flimsy factory insole really doesnt make a difference anyway, TRUST ME! you wont notice a bit of difference. Just make sure you wear a sock with em. lol

I tried it and they feel a lot better. My toes don't feel squashed in there. Thanks again. rep

Last edited:
Gammas starting to slowly sell for alot too, thought this would never happen to this shoe, but it is an 11, just saw a used one sold for 350 on ebay seller said they charged alot because it is international so a total he emailed me of 409 with shipping fee.

Gammas starting to slowly sell for alot too, thought this would never happen to this shoe, but it is an 11, just saw a used one sold for 350 on ebay seller said they charged alot because it is international so a total he emailed me of 409 with shipping fee.

If anniversary XIs sold for money then I'm sure these would too.

It's official these are selling for 400+ my cousin sold his on a meeting for 400 and another seller on eBay sold for 425 before shipping fee is added.

It's official these are selling for 400+ my cousin sold his on a meeting for 400 and another seller on eBay sold for 425 before shipping fee is added.
What state do you live in? In Cali DS pairs are going for around 280-330 but haven't seen a pair go anywhere near that high

^ wait then why did you pickup a fake pair that came with a chain on it ?
That was only one time and i learned my lesson now lol.. I traded grey toes plus $60 so I thought it was a steal.. Plus he took rly blurry pics. I just gave it to a friend. The deal was too good to be true

But authentic pairs go for 280-320 on my local FB group

Officially my study shoes.. Yo, these are so nice to wear, but I have retired them from day time use. Scuffed these up so bad from drunken nights :smh:. Anyone know if there's anyway to fix it at all? None of the stuff on YouTube worked, and black shoe polish only slightly covered the scratches

View media item 1977695

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom