**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

I was on the fence about these, until I actually got them...had em for a little while havent worn em yet. But also the clothing for this shoe is hot IMO!!

Here are some pics.

Quote:
also, thanks to the mods for keeping this under control again...I don't think you guys realize how much influence you guys can have on the hype of a shoe...or maybe you do now.

seriously, it really made a difference that mods keep the forum free of repetitive clutter.

Although jordan brand's shoes sell themselves nevertheless

im glad i secured my sports red pair, i did some photoshops changing them to white laces and they look really clean. i can rest for a while, since 8's are not really my cup of tea anyways...

ima pass these up, i had 2 different pairs of 10.5 sitting in my cart on east bay and i decided to back out. These arnt limited to its nothing special.

Quote:
ima pass these up, i had 2 different pairs of 10.5 sitting in my cart on east bay and i decided to back out. These arnt limited to its nothing special.

wow can you get anymore hypebeast?

so you had 2 pairs in your cart sittin in your cart so these arent limited?

so what is deemed "limited?" those that sells out in the first 5 mins?
and thus because you THINK its not limited its nothing "special?"

your logic is ******ed

Pass Rather Save My Moooneys For Tha May 26th Release...Not Big Fan of These New JB Colorways As Well :frown:
frown.gif
Im'ma Let My Sole Glow

I had em in ma cart on eastbay...put ma info in and they said something abt calling so i was juss like forget it...woke up right now and they still got em...I want em but this time am saying no...I wanna pay maself.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

No LS here and I was scared of the hype so I preordered these for $165 from Kays (Stealths) and $137 shipped from ebay store shoephitz :wink:
wink.gif

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i'll probaly cop the red 1s later my pockets are spent. Now that classes are over it's back to making that paper

yeah!!!!!got these no prob at 9 pm last nite(cuz i live in nor cali) off eastbay
i dont care wut any1 sez bout the red/blue 1's they hot imo
TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW AVY.....
TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE SIG.....

haters GETS LEFT.. quit hatin because the shoe aint red white n black, color is a good thing. da reds are fly.. all u OG colorway people need to take it for what it is, and expand ur variety, these reds have been copped off eastbay and i will surely rock dem... i think i better get a haterade scifen tee to go wit it too for yall beezys
work on da kitchen table, where da bags at?

quick question do all niketowns hold an LS account?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

not bad, seems good quality
but dont like the jumpman on the heel of the shoe..for me a reason not to buy them....
JB: Its better to burn out then to fade away
KEEP IT REAL!​

Does the Stealths remind anyone else of the colorway that was used for the Lebron Royal Flush AF1s?

I have both pair but they need to go back to high top. This Mid mess and that's not the word I wanted to use they have to go. HIGH TOP Gentry. >:
mad.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

Kinda wish idda got the sport red ones but i'll pass if they grow on me i'll get em at the mall or somethin
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

wat i dont understand is FOOTACTION charging $125 as the retail price... is this nationwide or just the store i went to?

^^^^^^ word that crap happened to me......she was like $266 ( i got both).....good thing these are the last jordans im getting till sept....smh

i wouldve copped off eastbay if i knew they was going to pull that

my footaction didnt get them i ordered from jumpmansneakers for 150 jus didnt know that eastbay had them for 110 but didnt even have my size

Like a lot of you I didn't think I would hop on this release when I saw the pics but I was at King of Prussia today and the Stealths really caught my eye. Looked at the reds as well but couldn't get past that contrast stitching - just looked sloppy.

Spizikes still on the wall at FL in the mall as well.

jordan1a.jpg

jordan1b.jpg

jordan1c.jpg

Coming Soon - DEADSTOCK TV!

there starting to sell out on eastbay.....common sizes are gone only about 13 available.....i wonder if this was GR thell probably sell as good as the Pure$ III,
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

I just grabbed 12 pair from my local shop! I could't believe they still had some left got there @ 2pm!!! Whats the resell for these! I'M BOUTA COME UP!!!!

J/K
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

Back
Top Bottom