**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

the stealth 1's would've been nice without the picture on the side.............

That was an automatic no go, along with the women's 1 lows.

oh well, at least that means I pocket more money, always a good thing.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

UTA and Elite-feet for all you ebay heads got FSR of them Joints for 150. Not really worth it by any means. I'll prolly wait til they go on sale if at all. Prolly wont pick these joints at all....waiting for the IE's, VIII's, XX2 Lows---sayonara Hypebeast >:
mad.gif
[TEAM BUCKEYES:United Nuts with a Common Cause]
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130098744531>
<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZelquito1023QQhtZ-1>

i forgot these even came out today.

its a damn shame what theyre doin to shoes nowadays....makes me embarassed to say i am a jordan shoe fan.
black nike sb melvins sz 11.5 VNDS $200 OBO check buy/sell forum

^^^ lol me too it shows how much i cared for this release but i do like the stealths tho I'm just waiting on june 2nd :pimp:
pimp.gif
Female
the coolest nerd you will ever meet

Instead of these joints I got some DS White/Red VIII's and DS OG Indiglo XIV's.
Gentry needs to be smacked for selling these Bozo shoes
Seek TruthLive Free

Eastbay messed up my order for these twice....And i was still able to get them after a third try an hour after they dropped.

to whoever posted about the insole i seen em thursday to check for that specifically and i did see the blue underneath the insole im just waiting till hopefully tues or wed to recieve mine:.

my uncle called me last nite saying that he wanted them so, i went looking for them online and then i remember eastbay and i called them , up got a size 9 in each and then. i ask my uncle if i could get a size 10 in the red n blue one and he was like sure so i copped them now am just waiting for eastbay to ship them.
EquipoTRIcolor​

most major websites such as: NDC, Eastbay, and Footacion online are sold out.

So I went to my neighborhood Footaction after work as I always do, I get there at 5:00 am and wait till 6 am, the time
they open on a JB release, and I wait and wait and wait and no FA employee. It was me and about 7 other people.
I had to go to SixFlags so i only waited until 7 am and took off. I then call the store at abou 12 from 6Flags and they tell me
that they opened at 10. No real reason was given on why they opened so late.
I got screwed out of these kicks. I liked the shoes but Im not willing to pay over retail for them. I guess Ill have to search other Footactions around my city to see if I get some luck.

a little dissapointed.

Quote:
they sold out....I got screwed out of these kicks. I liked the shoes but Im not willing to pay over retail for them.

???? where have you been....????
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

smh at FA at moa not being the only one selling htem for 125.
man, these FA people gotta be pocketing this xtra 15 they making per pair over msrp.

glad people didnt buy these, easier for me :smile:
smile.gif

References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

I was wondering my local niketown got only the gray ones in and not the reds and was wondering why?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

hey cesarhpr1986 what do you mean by your comment?.. im in the Los Angeles area and my usual spots are sold out believe it or not.

um, eastbay has size 10s in each of them. i was able to purchase one of the red 1s and added them to cart later. (as of 12:28 PM EST)
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.
2008 National Champs, wait for it!
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

Quote:
hey cesarhpr1986 what do you mean by your comment?.. im in the Los Angeles area and my usual spots are sold out believe it or not.

they were everywhere.....Eastbay had them all up probably until saturday morning, sport palance still had them, melrose also, and you could probably still find them at the hollywood strip...you gotta know the spots....last month me and my hommie went to a spot at the strip and they still had the Lazer V....u gotta know the spots... i know some other spots that has a lot of good shoes..
i saw some XVIII, XX, XV XII, XVII, II, can remember what else i saw... i aint lying, but you gotta do some searching...im from the LA area as well....u gotta go to the mom and pop's stores..u know what i mean??
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

I saw a lot of cats wearing these after the fight last night... Jordans starting to look like Buddys. But the stealth are better looking. I'm waiting on the UNC joints. Loving the soles and basic colorway.

Quote:
wow I hate undefeated is wack dats all they do is kill the shoe
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:x
sick.gif

i really hope you passed these for other reasons
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

For the first time only, my sz 8 was the only sz. we ran out of.

Even with the discount I choose not to mees with these hidious releases for the next few months.

I am waiting for my grails that should be ls.

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

cats around my area are catching on the hype aftereffects, i went to the mall to check out the usual stores that have LS accounts and suprised they actually sold out of the usual popular sizes

I actually like both color schemes, but the Kobe 2 and LeBron IV are gettin' my money right now. I'll just score these Jordan I's later this summer or something...
KING

I like both colors and bought both colors and paid over retail for both of them and I dont care what anyone says cuz the 1 is my favorite Jordan and I'm not a hypebeast or a sheep follower...only mistake I made is believing that the LS tag would generate hype and they wouldnt be around for retail... but alas, the prices will drop and I may try and double up...I'm out til the iE lows, 2 pair of those, then chill til the Aquas 8)
glasses.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I copped the red pair for retail at Footaction at 2:00pm on saturday afternoon, no hype for these at all. The stealth pair was horrid, but these 1 Low's dropping this week are horrid and a waste of a release :smh:
smh.gif
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

My Footaction was $109.99
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

Back
Top Bottom