**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

chillll. bathtub aint small.. i jus took a close up pic in front of the mirror.. ill take a pick of the bathtub if u need me to. ha

^ I think they're only L'style to China. I heard there's total of 240 pairs. They will only be released to the Jumpman 23 store in Shanghai, China.

Quote:
I was also charged $125 at a Foot Action. I thought that was some crap, but apparently they were e-mailed and were told to charge $125.

whoa. i just purchased mine and im lookin through eastbay and other sites (champs, footlocker, etc.) charging $110. I was about to call up footaction and ask why the hell they charged me $125.

errrr Jordans with little pictures on them and a patriotic one... cant blame peeps for giving JB some hate these days...
Lookin for these shoes in Sz9 DS: Jordan Bred 11s, Jordan 12s, Nike Trainer Huarache, Nike Air Bound, Nike Air Force Max 180... PM me.

eh... passing... but i can see a lot of ppl liking these because of the decent colorway. i'm just not a fan of these
been in this game for too long, but love keeps me coming back

Quote:
^^^^^^^ head turners?...
yeah they're saying, ''wow!, someone actually bought thoses''lololololololololol
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Quote:
They turned heads cuz they're a nice looking shoe and we dont have LS in Nebraska so very few people will have them. Half of yall hatin r jus mad cuz u didnt have the coin to cop or waited in line and missed out...get it how YOU live, dont worry about me I'm handlin the earth right now...
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Half of yall hatin r jus mad cuz u didnt have the coin to cop or waited in line and missed out...get it how YOU live, dont worry about me I'm handlin the earth right now...

People waited in line for these shoes? They sat on Eastbay for like a week. Quit frontin

Quote:
People waited in line for these shoes? They sat on Eastbay for like a week. Quit frontin

this man is smoking crack rocks

eastbay sold out on the 2nd-3rd day at most

nike.com sold out within 24 hours

they restocked a few size during i believe wednsday, sold out within hours.

you need to get off the hate bandwagon

nike.com sold out of popular sizes within an hour
eastbay.com sold out of popular sizes within twenty four hours. Yes they sat on eastbay for a couple weeks and may still be there in the sport red. If you wear a size 18 consider yourself lucky.
NikeTalker since 01'
Dont Tell Me What To Wear, I Buy What I like

Back
Top Bottom