**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

Wow, almost forgot to make an official thread for these....I guess I got caught up in all the Spiz'yikes hype (sarcasm)...

Anyways, like always, please continue any and all discussion about this release in this thread. And like always....

NO

BUYING

SELLING

OR

TRADING

05/19/2007 Air Jordan 1 Retro L'Style
315794-611 Sport Red/White-Varsity Red
$110
2pop5jo.jpg

05/19/2007 Air Jordan 1 Retro L'Style
315794-041 Stealth/Varsity Royal-Sport Red
$110
43r2vio.jpg

The last two Spiz'ikes and The Retro III pures didn't recieve alot of hype, and I don't see it picking up much with this release....(I still think Niketalk has had alot to do with it especially since we've been monitoring the official posts more closely by deleting many of the copped and passed replies and waiting longer before creating "official posts"...) Maybe we can go 4 for 4....

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

just copped the sport red 1s on eastbay, very quick. wish i can get the gray ones but short on money this month |I
tired.gif

wonder how the quality will be.
hm?

i wish i had money, i would cop the red 1's

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

Really wanted to see them in person first but with a suspended license i had to take the chance on the red 1's. Hope they dont look too funky. Just need my a bullets jersey now :pimp:
pimp.gif

NikeTalker since 01'
Dont Tell Me What To Wear, I Buy What I like

hopefully the hype never catches on so i can buy the gray ones for a good price in a month or so.
hm?

Alright listen here is the scoop. FootAction on 34th have a line formed LOL....

Quality wise it sucks compared to OLNL. I say this because underneath the memory foam there is a very soft sole on the OLNL. The Ls's dropping today have the regular hard soles...

Anybody wanna co-sign?

Oh and just to cause feelings to beef patty cake, I am getting my ls's on discount LOL.

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

EASTBAY STILL HAS SOME IT LOOKS PRETY SIMPLE TO GET.........................I WAS ABLE TO GET BOTH PAIRS ON CART N EVERYTHING..................BUT IM PASSING ON THESE................

Quote:
Quality wise it sucks compared to OLNL. I say this because underneath the memory foam there is a very soft sole on the OLNL. The Ls's dropping today have the regular hard soles...

Are you sure? Ive heard from people that got them early they have the memory foam. It would be hard to believe quality could be any worse than the OLNL pack.
NikeTalker since 01'
Dont Tell Me What To Wear, I Buy What I like

was able to get Stealth/Varsity Royal-Sport Red. I wear a size 11 but i have a wide foot so i got a 11.5 i hope this helps. Any one with a wide foot have any ideas.
I tryed my 2003 1 retros on and they fit tight and there 11's
Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!

No, they have memory foam insoles. I am talking about underneath that. It is very hard. WACKINESS.
10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

i really thought these would sell out quick especially after a few month ago i saw the red ones on ebay and on other sites for over 600 crazy
passed on the red spizikes but not on these i like the colors of both sneakers

Quote:
Alright listen here is the scoop. FootAction on 34th have a line formed LOL....
these kids want on line for anything.......many places in nyc had these jordan 1's for retail or near retail for the past 2 weeks..........I had both pair 's for that long and the red pair for a long minute.....

I don't understand why some have called the sport red Is the undftds???? Undftd will not even be selling the reds, just the Stealths. I don't think Undftd even had the Olive 5, but everyone called them the Undftds too??? I don't get it.

i copped a pair,

the only reason they look funky as hell is due to the blue laces, just switch it up with with clean white laces and youll have an decent looking sneaker

they were called undefeated 1's because an employee at undefeated got them early and decided to put them on display at undefeated las vegas close to allstar weekend. Thus, everyone thought it was a undefeated x jordan collaboration, hope that clears things up.
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^ thanks...I still think it is funny the undftd will not be carring those, but will have the stealths. Personally I think the stealths are cool...they would look better without the print, but they are nice none-the-less.

also, thanks to the mods for keeping this under control again...I don't think you guys realize how much influence you guys can have on the hype of a shoe...or maybe you do now.

I think it would be funny if re-sellers and/or nike offer the mods money to let things go out of control again because this probably hurts their business, but it helps those who buy shoes for the love.

they did call the Jordan I's clown shoes back in the days.
the red pairs are going a bit too literal.

amazingly I am starting to get immuned to the "Gentry Hyped"
Jordan Brand.

this thread is probably going to be short lived.

eastbay's stock is slowly dwindling, i was able to add 30 pairs, then 20... then now only around 10 pairs

of sz 11s that is

dont really see a point in makin an "official" post when there was already a 4 page post on these already.
especially since it was the ONLY post on these ever.

the red ones are "alright >:
mad.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Back
Top Bottom