Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep things on topic. Just deleted some posts about buying shoes.
Wait, hold on, I wasnt selling anything..... I was talking about me opening a store, since everyone was talking about how much money JB/Nike made, isnt that the same as saying Footlocker will have _______ on ________ date?

yes NT mods are kinda
grin.gif
 sometimes.

Fnl updated their inventory about 30 min ago and once again no royals. But there also hasn't been much of anything good. They're planning something :x

Ok, I will leave it alone..... back on topic, im going to try to squeeze some info out of one of my connects today, about the restock/relaunch, or whatever you want to call it.... The thing about it is I dont think they even know yet, they just held back pairs and dont have a plan yet......

Last edited:
Please keep things on topic. Just deleted some posts about buying shoes.
Wait, hold on, I wasnt selling anything..... I was talking about me opening a store, since everyone was talking about how much money JB/Nike made, isnt that the same as saying Footlocker will have _______ on ________ date?

you are correct you werent selling but a whole conversation about your new store and what you will be selling was starting. nipping that in the bud.

try asking right now. plus is it a member you already had a friendship w/? or a random member you've never interacted w/?
not trying to be mean but just being realistic... if you ask a random person to hook you up on a pair that was this limited, 99% of the time your gonna get a big fat "NO". again not being cynical but just telling the truth...
he should've at least offered some kind of incentive...

Totally a random member i never met but spoke to him friday and then saturday after I wasnt able to get a pair on my own, but I know he helped a couple others out aswell. Just understand, and I can only speak for myself that here in illinois I did all my research locally with no luck so I was at the point of asking for help..Im not lazy I asked for a favor and It worked out for me. So nothing wrong with people coming in here asking.

oh God, please everyone be nice- I would really, really like to know about the restock on these. thanks so much

Has anyone received their pair from BD that copped on March 2nd (before they sold out) ? I still haven't got mines yet, I never sent them a email for shipping since I didn't want to bother them. Plus their website is unavailable. :v
Same here... still waiting... I sent them emails tho but they didn't respond... I'm kinda worried...

that matt powell guy makes some good points....he was like the jordan 1 hype helped sell the crimson 3's ...frustrated buyers who struck out on the 1's settled on the 3's... he also had the production numbers on 88's at 50k and crimson 3's at 250k 

like people on here really know production numbers

i'm sure the people in Portland dont know the real number so what makes you think anyone on here knows
unless their working in the sweatshops in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom