Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bringing this up made me think back on my dream hookup. Someone who works in a Nike factory that could slip me pairs for under MSRP. someone who could inform me on what will be coming out and that i could tell "stitch a nike air on the back of that instead of the jumpman if possible, thanks"

The Screech/Lu hook up. If he/they could do it, so can we.

Just got off the phone with one of my people and no info on these just yet, they still say they have some set back..... I did find out that Nike and FNL will drop Bred 11's in the next week or two... Footlocker/HOH are more than likely in store only.... More breds
mean.gif
Thank you!  Good news for me...

Just got off the phone with one of my people and no info on these just yet, they still say they have some set back..... I did find out that Nike and FNL will drop Bred 11's in the next week or two... Footlocker/HOH are more than likely in store only.... More breds
mean.gif
Its already been know the NDC will restock them on the 23rd. Its on their release calendar for the past few days now.

Someone on here once claimed Scott Disick bought a pair of Jordan's from him off ebay. Anyone could shed light on this? Was he lying?
Scott Disick bought a used pair of 01 royal blues off me about 2 months ago. I'm assuming these are the ones he's been wearing in the paparrazi pics lately. 

I finally picked up mine at the post office. Real happy to get a hold on these. Quality wise very on point :smokin , similar/slighty better leather as the Knicks 1s, but not quite, the Knicks 1s have some fine grains on em, these r straight smooth. I read some ppl actually like these better than the 2001s? How so? How r the 2001s quality then? The whole shoe is much softer than the Chicago 1s too, that thing is stiff..... These might be comfortable to wear after all. However, these r lil bit big for me, need a size swap, the guy I found on CL sold his pair, and I don't even see any listings with my size anymore, don't wanna do the resell and buy back my size thing, too much hassle, we'll see, guess this ain't over yet, :smh:

Scott Disick bought a used pair of 01 royal blues off me about 2 months ago. I'm assuming these are the ones he's been wearing in the paparrazi pics lately. 
Whaaaaaa???? For how much if you don't mind me asking.. And now you have his address :lol: ?

got my 2 pairs in from overseas... quality is great, can't wait to rock em. Anyone have tips on how to trim sneaker shields for these?

got my 2 pairs in from overseas... quality is great, can't wait to rock em. Anyone have tips on how to trim sneaker shields for these?
Anyone have advice on trimming sneaker shields period? I have air flight 89s that crease just by staring at them smh. Trim the shields frequently tbh because you can't wear them for more than 90 min without having a swollen pinky toe :frown:

mean.gif
footaction restock of breds on the 23rd is everywhere now

Whaaaaaa???? For how much if you don't mind me asking.. And now you have his address
laugh.gif
?
$275. Here is the auction link below. Got the 2013's but paid rape prices, kinda wish I kept the 01's (the blue pops so much more) but oh well.  Ya i have his address 
roll.gif
 first shoes i ever shipped to Calabasas, CA. He left me good feedback, sent him a message and asked him if I could party with him, no response from Scott 
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321038811451

not doubting your story, but I'm surprised a "celebrity" like dude would pay for a used pair with all the money he has....an older ds pair of 1's is still very wearable...fascinating.

not doubting your story, but I'm surprised a "celebrity" like dude would pay for a used pair with all the money he has....an older ds pair of 1's is still very wearable...fascinating.
 I couldn't believe it either until I shipped it to the Calabasas address with his name on the paypal transfer. If you don't believe me check the auction out. Keep in mind this was before the 2013's came out and at that time, finding a 2001 royal pair in your specific size could take patience.  Check the auction link below, click on the winning bidder, that's Scott Disick. 

I couldn't believe it either until I shipped it to the Calabasas address with his name on the paypal transfer. If you don't believe me check the auction out. Keep in mind this was before the 2013's came out and at that time, finding a 2001 royal pair in your specific size could take patience.  Check the auction link below, click on the winning bidder, that's Scott Disick. 

That's a great and funny story. I enjoyed reading it

Looking at their previous purchases, they bought Gucci leather pants and recently the same Versace bomber jacket Kanye wore at the Victoria Secret show.

Its no secret that Scott ditched the suits and loafers for sneakers after Kanye came around the family. I think dude is hilarious and helps makes the show, but he's def kind of a poser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom