Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way that I can mention an active auction (NOT MINE) seeking to trade their DS Royals for a certain white with elephant print shoe that was recently released?

I don't want to create a thread in Buy/Sell (it has nothing to do with me anyway as I'm not the one offering the shoe for trade). I just want to pass along information to an interested NT'er who didn't get a pair.  

Please advise or PM if interested. I'll provide the link. 

Last edited:
Is there a way that I can mention an active auction (NOT MINE) seeking to trade their DS Royals for a certain white with elephant print shoe that was recently released?

I don't want to create a thread in Buy/Sell (it has nothing to do with me anyway as I'm not the one offering the shoe for trade). I just want to pass along information to an interested NT'er who didn't get a pair.  

Please advise or PM if interested. I'll provide the link. 
size?

that auction..  the person has pics of kanye in the set of pictures  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
 that auction..  the person has pics of kanye in the set of pictures  
laugh.gif
Hadn't even looked that far. lol

I just saw "trade," noticed that he had good feedback, and figured that a straightforward trade plus shipping would mean some NT'er getting them for about $240 shipped as opposed to $325+ shipped.

Now that you mention it though, scope the flat black Aventador and the bad *****. Being rich must be nice.  

got a refund from BD smh... I can't believe this ****....

If I knew they'd do that to me I would get a pair from Kickz101.... fed up

Thats whats up, I will have a table set up to promote my store, check me out, maybe we can get some trades or something going...

Definitely, I'll make sure to come by your table. I'll ust look for the website name that was posted earlier. It's gonna be a full house it's sounding like.

lol...all those sizes ending up on ebay,price going up and there is this guy who has them up for 500-700 from day one...only one who still has a lot of pairs...pretty curious if someone is going to bite the bullet on those prices...

lol...all those sizes ending up on ebay,price going up and there is this guy who has them up for 500-700 from day one...only one who still has a lot of pairs...pretty curious if someone is going to bite the bullet on those prices...
im sure someone will, i mean it'll probably be someone with money to burn. there always is

im sure someone will, i mean it'll probably be someone with money to burn. there always is

yes,but i always thought those guys would cop easily on the first days aftere release,on the first buy it now they would stumble upon.how come a guy doesn't have them until now,but still has 700 to spend on them.that always beats me.

Prices are ridiculous on eBay.

Can't believe these are selling at $350 and up.

Wow.

:smh:

remember those banneds?btw,what happened with the guy from greece that had a cover on fb of your photo(crimson 3s?)im the one alerted you...pm me on what happened just curious.

I've pretty much given up hope on picking these up for a decent price.

If I acquire something else later on down the line that I would be able to do a staight trade for then I will do so, but I'm not paying rape prices for these... or anything else for that matter... I can do without.

I'd like some collective input please. Would you give up a pair of these for DS Space Jams, no yellowing? TIA

i have a question i dont have the 2013 cause it too much trouble when they released to run around and i'm not paying a reseller

i have the 2001 pair whats the difference beside the numbered tag inside tongue and this 2013 retro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom