Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm the only person in the world that thought these shoes were dope before kanye west wore em? Sheesh I love kanye but y'all cats need a grip
Some people just like to emulate the people they look up to, for example Mr. West.

So I'm the only person in the world that thought these shoes were dope before kanye west wore em? Sheesh I love kanye but y'all cats need a grip
Some people just like to emulate the people they look up to, for example Mr. West.

These have been in my sights since forever. Always my favorite colorway, and model. I remember almost paying that $700 on FC for a pair of 01s before I heard about these.

F kanye, I hit it first.

These have been in my sights since forever. Always my favorite colorway, and model. I remember almost paying that $700 on FC for a pair of 01s before I heard about these.

F kanye, I hit it first.
Dude, these shoes are sexier than Kim K :smokin

Dude, these shoes are sexier than Kim K
smokin.gif
Kim K is ugly.

I'm sure most people here like these not because of Kanye or Jay-Z & are pretty knowledgeable about it, although outside of NT I'm not sure

We Wanna be like Mike not Kanye

F kanye, I hit it first.
lol

Last edited:
Yes, "we" (Majority of NT) all knew about these shoes. I just don't get why certain people like to bring up kanye west when they talking about royal 1's. I just want this shoe to be synonymous with Michael Jordan and 1985 fashion not kanye west and 2013 hype...

speaking of kayne, does he own any other pair of pants. any thread i see him posted in, its always the same pair of pants.

I'm sure most people here like these not because of Kanye or Jay-Z & are pretty knowledgeable about it, although outside of NT I'm not sure

We Wanna be like Mike not Kanye

lol
Love that picture. Brings back memories. 

Unfortunately though, most of the people saturating these Jordan releases today want to be like Kanye. 

And that's also how grown men justify wearing effeminate jeans. 

Last edited:
All this Kanye hate doesn't sit well with me. Over at kanyetothe we appreciate both the shoes and more importantly the goat artist.

The yeezys jumped over the jumpman
*kanyeshrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom