Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

airthompson

Staff member
Lets keep this thread clean and uneventful. Reason the last one was locked.

The classic Air Jordan 1 Black/Royal color way is slated to re-release again on Feb.16, 2013. The Black/Royal 1 is the only OG AJ1 color way to be consecutively retroed exactly in it's original form. The 2013 model, like the '85 & '01 Royals, will feature no Jumpmans, it's correct Nike Air tongue tag, and a blank heel. They are to be produced in limited quantities.

View media item 196735
Model: AJ Retro 1 Black/Royal
Retail: $140
Release Date: February 16, 2013

Last edited:
Okay. If you look at the pics in the last thread, the banned leather was nowhere near as shiny as the rotals. I dont know what to make of that.

If I strike out on the WCIIIs, the exrltra loot will be dropped on a second pair of these.

Last edited:
Okay. If you look at the pics in the last thread, the banned leather was nowhere near as shiny as the rotals. I dont know what to make of that.

Royals wont have that premium quality distressed dull leather like the Banneds. They're sticking to the smooth leather. If they're anything like the Chicago 1 leather, which I'm sure they are, then the quality will be good.

wow, had no idea these were goin w/ the nike logo. was gonna cop regardless, but that just makes it a bonus for me. might even have to double up again.

a lot of doubling up going on this year...

I need two of those. It's been a long 12yrs, and I refuse to wait another for a potential butchering. Are these $140 or $130? I'm hearing both those numbers over and over again,

Since they cost $30 more I hope they're better than Chicago leather, and you're not paying $30 for Nike Air and a box

It could just be from the lighting in the pictures but it does looks like the banned leather is more dull then the royals. 

Last edited:
Clean. 
smokin.gif

i havent bought jordans in years, but im not about to pass on these , hopefully i dont have to deal with all the nonsense that goes on now adays :smh:

Last edited:
My thirst for these are at an all time high. I'm parched. I don't buy a lot of J's, but when I do it's for classic pairs like this. (and like black/cement 3s and bred 4s)

Was gonna get those Kamikazi IIs in a few weeks but I forgot about this. Can not miss these

I have the AJ1 red/black high stap, should the sizing be the same cause i'll most likely buy online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom