Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully these won't be too limited. I have been chasing these for far too long.

^^^ Love that jumpsuit. I hope they do release the '85 track suit like people were saying in the old thread. I'd cop those pants in a heartbeat.

I am preordering. I am expecting my security deposit on my last crib to come through soon. Thats what I am waiting for. Or if i sell my 2012 kicks that i ended up not liking....

I need these . How are you guys preordering them :nerd: ive been gone from nt and the shoe game for a while now and im out of the loop. (will a kind sole pm me details, thanks)

I'm considering doing the preorder at around 200...I don't wanna deal with either crashing servers or mobbed stores for the multiple releases

of all the confirmed releases for this year these are the only ones I truly care about. x2 easily as long as this release does not go over like the banneds did even though I ended up getting down the road, but if so
mean.gif

$215? mehhhhh they cant be THAT much desire for them with so much dropping in the 1st quarter

Why was the other thread locked?

^^^ Love that jumpsuit. I hope they do release the '85 track suit like people were saying in the old thread. I'd cop those pants in a heartbeat.
ndc sold out of the breeds but maybe we will get the royals too
View media item 198395

I had 0 clue those dropped again.

$215? mehhhhh they cant be THAT much desire for them with so much dropping in the 1st quarter

Why was the other thread locked?

Bigj closed the other one because there wasn't much discussion about the Royals. All dudes were talking bout was Kanye, young heads vs old heads, and plain random mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom