Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i remember you used to be able to ship to us , well i tried to help lol . 

btw anyone know if for eastbay when the countdown timer ends should i refresh or just click size and add to cart , never used before , dont wanna **** my self over by refreshing lmao . 

btw anyone know if for eastbay when the countdown timer ends should i refresh or just click size and add to cart , never used before , dont wanna **** my self over by refreshing lmao . 
have size selected already.click add to cart

Last edited:
Everyone chill I'm sure shipping got messed up with these, that's why Eastbay got pushed back and finishline. I bet there are a ton of pairs coming from china. I knew something was fishy, there's no way JB would make these this limited it just doesn't make sense. Just watch

recieved a lot of inbox from you guys,

I think i should just post it here,

As I know, there are plenty of stock right here in Aus, and I m willing to help u guys cop a few pairs 

however the price is NOT CHEAP,

shipped price is $245 USD/AUD

retail price is $185

shipping itself costs $50

Hit me up, with ur sz needed, and paypal account if interested.

Either way this is the message you will be seeing tomorrow on eastbay "All shoes in this size are currently reserved in customer carts". I got good practice clicking the add to cart from the WC3 release. I feel like im more prepared than I was before. Lets do this.

I can't believe how few places are getting these. This is going to be the first release in a long time that I really wanted to add to the collection that i'm going to miss out on. Do you think this will end up being limited for all star weekend to create hype then re release down the line?

That stuff with FNL is really wierd. Why would they think they were getting them then all of sudden tonight they say no? I think they are holding back stock. NT Boston said they were getting them, set an RSVP day then on the day of RSVP tweeted no longer getting them. I had two stores by me say they were getting them, then both today said they weren't. something is fishy.

Last edited:
Everyone chill I'm sure shipping got messed up with these, that's why Eastbay got pushed back and finishline. I bet there are a ton of pairs coming from china. I knew something was fishy, there's no way JB would make these this limited it just doesn't make sense. Just watch
So tomorrow 8am is a waste of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom