Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
your guys are so stupid for posting links.
laugh.gif

your guys are so stupid for posting links.

**** this ****. so pissed

Exactly. It's like wtf. U complain about lurkers then give em the information. Then people who actually do do the homework get ****ed over when you post the link for everybody. At this point it's not f Jordan brand. It's f niketalk. You people have to decide what you actually want from this so called community. They should lock it like they do with strictly supreme.

stop *****ing about lurkers, theyll find ways one way or the other, no reason we cant help each other out.

Last edited:
you guys are like ******g justice league out here posting these links. Unreal. You trying to make the site crash?

jesus starting to think its worth it to buy a pair from a reseller instead of dealing with all these headaches trying to purchase online

I'm stuck at review my information page on PayPal. That is the last step.

Last edited:
If you enjoy doing that more power to you. I'd rather just pay a little extra if I gotta spend an hour hitting refresh in front of my laptop. time is money after all

you guys are like ******g justice league out here posting these links. Unreal. You trying to make the site crash?

So really this is helping people out? Both sites just crashed. That's your way of helping? Thanks.

stop *****ing about lurkers, theyll find ways one way or the other, no reason we cant help each other out.

we need something like other sites im on have that only registered members can see spoilers. but they need to bring back the restrictive membership for that to really work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom