Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid these will be extremely difficult to come across when they release. NDC just confirmed they won't even be releasing the Knicks OGs, so I'm wondering if they're going to drop the Royals. I've been calling around to local shops trying to find the Chicago 1s, and no one seems to be receiving these. I think people are highly overestimating how available these will be.

I'm afraid these will be extremely difficult to come across when they release. NDC just confirmed they won't even be releasing the Knicks OGs, so I'm wondering if they're going to drop the Royals. I've been calling around to local shops trying to find the Chicago 1s, and no one seems to be receiving these. I think people are highly overestimating how available these will be.

Yea 1/4 of stores in Los Angeles got the Knicks & Chicagos. But you never know when it comes to JB. These could be widely available, while the others werent.

I think FNL stores will be getting them so no worries. I talked to the dude working at my local FNL and he said he got the message that they'll be receiving them.

-Drew

^ My local FNL said they were getting them as well, i dont think these will be too hard to get but you never know

NDC first tweeted that they were not releasing the knicks OGs. Then they tweeted that they were going to release them. Then they said sent a correction tweet that they were NOT going to release them. Now that I look at their history of tweets, I can't find the Correction tweet and the last tweet they mentioned the OG 1's was to say that RSVP for both the Knicks and Bulls is going to be sometime today.

https://twitter.com/NikeSF

These need to be much more comfortable than the '01 for me to purchase. My '01 are terrible in terms of comfort 
mean.gif

Has anybody actually tried on the '13 version of these?

Is it too farfetched for these to come with Banned type leather?

I really hope so.

Or at least Vegas 1 leather.

Last edited:
These need to be much more comfortable than the '01 for me to purchase. My '01 are terrible in terms of comfort :smh:

Switch the insole on the '01 and they're great.

Is it too farfetched for these to come with Banned type leather?

I really hope so.

Or at least Vegas 1 leather.

JB knw what they're doing. They knw the colorway will sell the shoe itself. From a business standpoint no need to waste revenue by using better materials. Lets hope I'm wrong, and these get RTTG leather.

Last edited:
When I entered the raffle midday I noticed the box for the Knicks colorway was basically empty, while the Chicagos box was full. Kinda surprised, cuz I thought Nike Air would draw more attention

Edit: Oops wrong thread.

Last edited:
These need to be much more comfortable than the '01 for me to purchase. My '01 are terrible in terms of comfort :smh:

They feel fine. Almost similar to the '01s. BTW switch the insole on the '01 and they're great
What insoles did you use?

Any insole is an upgrade from the original insoles, but I heard a lot about the Spenco insoles, and they feel very comfortable. They're available at most Footlockers.

From the early pics Ive seen the leather looks decent, its prob got that "OG" box to make up the $30 price hike!

They feel fine. Almost similar to the '01s. BTW switch the insole on the '01 and they're great
What insoles did you use?

Any insole is an upgrade from the original insoles, but I heard a lot about the Spenco insoles, and they feel very comfortable. They're available at most Footlockers.

I'm considering throwing the Zoom insoles from my J-Pack SBs in these.

jsfordays now sold out of all the pre-orders.
****. I shouldnt have waited for my check :/
How the **** did that happen? yesterday there was a full size run......

Ugh these are the shoes I want most this year....

Only a few more months till I start my by big boy career......

Last edited:
They say the '88' Nike Air cement lll's are dropping the same day as the Royal Blue Nike Air Jordan 1's!! I guess I will be picking up both. Pockets are gonna be on FIRE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom