Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of the ones but this is going to be the first and probably the only time I try to cop a pair of ones. I love this colorway. Plus, I got the black/royal nike dunk jpacks.
:pimp:

I prefer the dunk highs

1s are super uncomfortable

uh, yeah
ill take a dunk over a jordan 1 any day, especially sb's

Dunks are played out.. No one wears that garbage anymore with the exception of "Very Few" SB's and even then no one really cares about them anymore. If you have fat wide feet then I can see them being a little more comfortable. Thats speaking for SB's which have the cushion system on the insoles. Regular dunks have absolutely no comfort.

Last edited:
Dunks are played out.. No one where's that garbage anymore with the exception of "Very Few" SB's and even then no one really cares about them anymore. If you have fat wide feet then I can see them being a little more comfortable. Thats speaking for SB's which have the cushion system on the insoles. Regular dunks have absolutely no comfort.
No offense, but please take some if needed.
"Played out"? So popularity goes a long way with you when it comes to sneakers?

In that case, I can't wait for Jordans to be "played out" then. Hypebeasts are like deadfish, they get carried by the current.

If you were thinking of where to wear your next hot sneakers purchase, where would you wear if you were ever to wear those?

son seat yourself immediately

dunks are played yet look identical to aj1s to casual buyers?

and regular dunks have less comfort than sb's but aj1s have less comfort than both

you can feel every little pebble on the ground

this isn't a praise forum, it's an information forum scrap

son seat yourself immediately
dunks are played yet look identical to aj1s to casual buyers?
and regular dunks have less comfort than sb's but aj1s have less comfort than both
you can feel every little pebble on the ground
this isn't a praise forum, it's an information forum scrap

First off, don't call me son. I've been in this game longer than you have and if we were in person in SF I would knock you out for using words like that. Your probably in your 20's and don't know the history behind SB's and dunks. There is a reason old Sneakerhead are not buying them.. Where I live they sit!!! With the exception of a few. The excitement is no longer there and if you guys can't see that then your blind. Stores where i live that use to get them don't any longer and cancelled their contracts long ago. You also need to learn how to read, I didn't say the 1's have more comfort than SB's but they do have more than non-SB's. People are NOT buying these shoes for comfort OBVIOUSLY. You guys on here make me laugh.

Last edited:
the fact that you're older is just all the more laughable

What's laughable is you young people complaining about spending your part-time check for the releases in December. I love the fact the Nike releases back to back to back releases. I'll cop every one while u cop one maybe 2.. Life is great.

I hope you get all the low quality product your confused little heart desires

and to those who actually post quality information, what is the retail price on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom