Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready...
pimp.gif
Nice...where did you get it from and how's the fitment on it?

Does anyone know if these are dropping in a size 7.5??
Pls respond.
Pretty sure since Men's sizes cover 7.5
smokin.gif
Don't know if this relates to anything, but for the Chicago 1s around my way most of the spots didn't carry a size 7.5 for some reason. It was 8 an up. But yeah I'm pretty sure they will drop it in a sz 7.5. Just thought it was odd for the Chicago 1s though. 

How big is the hype for the Royal blues?, i need them so i hope people sleep on them for other releases

Airthompson, nice comparion on both 1s. Love the height and quality of the knicks so i'm hoping its the same for this release.

Never tripled up before but these are one of my favorite kicks of all time.

Last edited:
These are so limited its stupid- Im pretty sure more limited than the prev black/blue release////    Hooped in mine back in the day.. Have no idea how/why but these are a MUST for me-

Who here has ever preordered from jsfordays? How does the process work?
They ship out a couple days after release is what I hear.
I pre-ordered from them for the first time for these royals. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I guess I'll try to double up on em or try n get em for my boy since he's working sat morning. You think they'll limit 1 per in stores?

just wait in your line and get the ticket for the black/blue jordan 1 and im sure you will get them since everyone will be trying to resell all of the other ASG shoes that are releasing, this happened with the AJKOs (LeBrons released the same day) and it was an easy cop so if you want them and only them it shouldnt be too difficult

just wait in your line and get the ticket for the black/blue jordan 1 and im sure you will get them since everyone will be trying to resell all of the other ASG shoes that are releasing, this happened with the AJKOs (LeBrons released the same day) and it was an easy cop so if you want them and only them it shouldnt be too difficult

The AJKOs were not an easy cop. Many people couldnt get their pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom