Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
 none of those were limited. They didn't make socks for the olives, cavs, or thunders which were all "limited." I do agree with your last point though
They made full sweat suits and outfits for the LS releases. Those were somewhat limited back in 06-07. Your point is unsubstantiated

Why is that?
The 3's release on the 2nd i was hoping that it would put a cloud over the royals so the cop would be somewhat ok.

it wouldnt have mattered either way.. you were just giving yourself more false hope... they could drop the white/blk/red xiii & insert hyped retro here on the same day as these & they would still sell out...

be on top of your game & you should be able to get the set you want.......

Last edited:
it wouldnt have mattered either way.. you were just giving yourself more false hope... they could drop the white/blk/red xiii & insert hyped retro here on the same day as these & they would still sell out...

Very real, just sometimes you get alil frustrated when you hope something will help and it doesnt lol. 

I reached out to an NTer for some help so I hope he can get it for me. I am still trying my luck but it will be difficult for me (Ill keep both if we both get lucky).

Last edited:
Why is that?
The 3's release on the 2nd i was hoping that it would put a cloud over the royals so the cop would be somewhat ok.

both points are valid, however I still think these would have been 3rd priority to most resellers and hypebeasts had they dropped same day as the 3s and all star pack. I'm still going all in on getting these either way

Last edited:
i dont think these will be that hard to get, too much hype for the other all-star releases (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom