Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ADVISING all of you guys in the next coming week up until release date to NOT post any websites that are going to get these and when and what time. TOO MANY LURKERS on this board. Do your research and you will get them but do not give people who haven't done any work the opportunity to cop these. Games changed fellas!

I'm ADVISING all of you guys in the next coming week up until release date to NOT post any websites that are going to get these and when and what time. TOO MANY LURKERS on this board. Do your research and you will get them but do not give people who haven't done any work the opportunity to cop these. Games changed fellas!
Getting paranoid a lurker gonna jack your pair? lol

with the new instant sign ups to the site there isnt much difference between a luker and a new member

Apparently there will be a screening process reimplemented after Meth is sure that all the members from before have joined the new site and got their old accounts back, so the screening process doesn't make them feel unwelcome.

Didn't know NA was on the insole too :wow:

Those are a thing of beauty, gotta start shopping for some shields though.

I kind of see your point but I also feel like if we arent sharing information with each other then why be here? The whole point of the site is to share info with our fellow sneakerheads right?

This has been a topic before multiple times. Stop worrying about people "leeching" info. OP if you did your "hw" than you shouldn't worry about others. SMFH.
You look like a crybaby complaining.

:smh: Let's cut out the join date talk, and start the royals talk. We just got a great look at them thanks to sneaker watch and you guys are talking about a join date.

This thread is about the royals, not join dates. Keep it that way.

We were all new at one point.

i like these, but i have too many shoes planned for this month so i will pass
The pair you're passing on will be mines! 
nthat.gif

:smh: Let's cut out the join date talk, and start the royals talk. We just got a great look at them thanks to sneaker watch and you guys are talking about a join date.

Did you read his post? He keeps brought up lurkers and the guy has been on here less than a month if that's not irony I don't know what is....

Last edited:

lol. It's like 3 posts. You talk like we made a whole page. Seriously your gonna complain? Get off that high horse bro, who died and made you admin?

lol. It's like 3 posts. You talk like we made a whole page. Seriously your gonna complain? Get off that high horse bro, who died and made you admin?

Far more than three posts.

Yes I'm going to complain because it's foolish talk like this that got the 1st thread locked. Wow a new member made a bad post. Let it go.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom