Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread looks like the Jordan xi bred thread, and the bred iv thread LOL. Nubs asking nub question saying they've been lurking since 2001 or that the switch messed up posts and join dates LOL. Your dumbass questions are a dead giveaway. this is why I don't buy Jordan's like I used to. Having a pair on IMO is almost like a badge of loser honor now and it's sad.

:lol:

That's how I began to feel about Foams, that and the Gentrification. In addition to the people wearing them. Foam topics really changed over the past two years.

^^^you wouldnt have had much luck checking out. FNL payment processing was jacked up again not accepting your card or paypal payment

^ When I first got wind of the site, late 2011, finally joined in January 2012, although not perfect, it was still better than now.

I can't speak of how things were years and years ago, but in late 2011/early 2012, the site was different.

Looked different, felt different, users were different.

Nowadays, people make me miss how NT used to be.
With almost 5,000 posts in 1 year I would say you've been enjoying it very much LOL. The site wasn't any different in late 2011..

Because it's made of nylon... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Forget The old Niketalk. Our problem is The new Jordan brand and its marketing schemes. I remember these sitting at Finishline back in 01'...yea The demand grew so JB should know these wont sit this time around and actually provide a bigger stock.

If my local spot doesn't get my size...for those who care im Paypal verified nahmean.

man, I really wanted these but if they're too difficult to cop, oh well.

But yea, this site will always seem better when you first start posting.

It has changed and people are a lot more greedy with info and stuff but at the same time I can't blame them. too many lurkers and newbies.

Im still convinced the hype is from Kanye always being spotted in these. If kanye wore 2012s, or 28s. that thread will blow up, and it will sell out.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im still convinced the hype is from Kanye always being spotted in these. If kanye wore 2012s, or 28s. that thread will blow up, and it will sell out. :smh:

Someone get this fool out of here for bringing this up, if your not posting any new info on the shoes then get out of this thread and stop creating unnecessary hype SMFH

I tweeted at eastbay this morning and now they're saying that these will be a limited release. So is it a GR or Limited release? Because they stated it was a GR yesterday.
Just from what we can see, they appear to be a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom