Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been a long night for the eastbay twitter rep at the all-star game because they haven't said sh*t all morning

Does anyone besides myself think that Eastbay online is a joke? As well as a lot of these sites that try to release shoes online? Almost feels like your chances at being able to buy a pair online has the same amount of chances of winning the Mega Millions.

Reason JB made these in limited quantities is cuz they knew if they rlsd these as GR, theeir rresale value wouldn't be that high. If all my locals had these like do every GR it would've been an easy walk down the boulevard.

Had these in my cart on Finishline and went to open the Barkleyposite Twitter link. Came back to check out like 20 seconds later and it said since I was inactive for 30 mins they removed them from my cart :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Why didn't these release on NDC?

Last edited:
I was on the Jordan 1 page on FNL a couple mins before 5 and all it said was unavailable even before they tweeted. Refreshed a few times and nothing. When it finally loaded another time, almost everything was grayed out. :x

Last edited:
Got through on FNL at 7:58, spinning wheel for 30 seconds after hitting submit order, cart jacked and their gone.  LOL yeah right Jada you didn't get two of these this morning.  Let's see some confirmations since you said you "got blah blah pairs this time" on every one of these online attempts we have all been making since yesterday at 6. 

you would wear a barkley posite. With a purple head band to i bet.
Actually, a red one.
laugh.gif

The level of sodium from some people in this thread lol.

The only release in a while where I haven't gotten lucky. Pair disappeared at checkout at FNL. Good game. Time to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom