Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still crazy how as soon as the timers are up and I press add to cart literally like .3 seconds after they're up they're already in carts! Haha

if these reach banned 1 prices I will LAUGH at you people who have them.

Banned quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013 royals

Last edited:
smh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
MONDAY A SITE WILL RELEASE PAIRS

IF YOU WANT THE SHOES THAT BAD SEARCH THE THREAD AND STOP BEING LAZY

Will most likely be less than an FSR or nothing at all. They had the Area 72 NSW collection also and those didn't sell well so those might go up if they last the weekend.

12pm PT/ 3 ET is what you guys gotta get ready for.....get ready to crash and burn neighbors north

Will most likely be less than an FSR or nothing at all. They had the Area 72 NSW collection also and those didn't sell well so those might go up if they last the weekend.

12pm PT/ 3 ET is what you guys gotta get ready for.....get ready to crash and burn neighbors north

Hurting your own chances...and mine.

You have got to be kidding me. I've been waiting since 8am for 3pm to cop off that website. He posts it TWICE 10 minutes before the drop and it's done.

Killed it for the ones waiting on that site. man. knew it was going to happen

Edit: had no problems refreshing the site until that info was posted.

Last edited:
Why people just putting them on ebay yeaa i copped 4 pairs but only one isnt my sz smh at these resellers some spots in jersey get them in next week 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom