Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Litflynt912" url

="/t/519529/official-air-jordan-i-retro-black-royal-thread-feb-2013/8880#post_17241093"]

folks are selling them in the $220-$250 range now...not many, but enough...you have the FTLOTG 13's coming out in a couple weeks and then on the VIII's as well as grapes and low XI's sprinkled in...

folks are on the hype train with these, plain and simple....we didn't have "galaxy rookies" this year compared to last, so the Royal I's and the low initial shipment was the compensation....if you put in the work, you can get these for a "reasonable" (and I hate using that word in this context) price...

jut my two cents...me and my 70 post count probably doesn't know anything....*sarcasm
[/quote]

Please point me in the direction to cop At 220-250 please. It's astonishing the lack of pairs I'm seeing on CL and eBay. I understand the hype theory, but the problem here is the supply. You have many who want to double up too, like myself.

I don't even remember seeing banned 1 going for $300 the day of like these are. I could be wrong. I remember passing at $300 a week later, thinking the hype would die. I can't even BIN at $300 without it disappearing in seconds.

Hype doesn't really apply when there's a lack of product out there. It just makes you more desperate to pay unbelievable prices.

Guess my "one more site" is a no go.. just announced that they wouldn't be getting them.

Onto Monday.
LOL just stop posting that.  Then people go out looking for another site.  You aren't exclusive for knowing about them.

They screwed us by waiting 3.5 hrs after the time they had announced as the release time, to even tweet any damn info about the release and cancellation, while i refreshed for an hour straight from 11 to noon CST and had been checking since...

Everyone can relax, I got my pairs 
nthat.gif

Please point me in the direction to cop At 220-250 please. It's astonishing the lack of pairs I'm seeing on CL and eBay. I understand the hype theory, but the problem here is the supply. You have many who want to double up too, like myself.

I don't even remember seeing banned 1 going for $300 the day of like these are. I could be wrong. I remember passing at $300 a week later, thinking the hype would die. I can't even BIN at $300 without it disappearing in seconds.

Hype doesn't really apply when there's a lack of product out there. It just makes you more desperate to pay unbelievable prices.
every $300 pair in my size on eBay, I have reached out to the seller and they are willing to take $250 paypal invoice...problem is foolish people keep BIN and I never close the deal

There are a couple on CL here in AZ but folks don't want to meet...I'm really astonished at the brazen attitude toward selling...it's like, take my money...

but the banned I's did drop to the $200 the second week after release here in AZ, I remember CL being flooded with them...then out of no where, the price exploded...

I'm pretty versed in supply/demand but I think if there was an actual delay in shipping, which caused this weird release...(GS releases show these weren't limited) then a restock or two should bring some equilibrium to the market for a while...

just my two cents, I could be wrong...folks who double up will offload a pair here or there, I've been in this game for 18 years...it's cyclical

You people stressin acting like junkies needin their quick fix need to realize that THIS IS ALLSTAR WEEKEND... Let the hype die down.. Give it a solid week or two and the prices will dip down... Prices on RD are always skyhigh.... Trust me I want/need these too but jus because I/we didn't get em today doesn't mean we never will... Patience is a virtue....

You people stressin acting like junkies needin their quick fix need to realize that THIS IS ALLSTAR WEEKEND... Let the hype die down.. Give it a solid week or two and the prices will dip down... Prices on RD are always skyhigh.... Trust me I want/need these too but jus because I/we didn't get em today doesn't mean we never will... Patience is a virtue....
truth

Honestly I don't think I would ever put those laces on these babies. They look way cleaner with the black ones. Before anyone gets salty, I paid a re-seller for my 2 pairs, but got them for $220 ea. so I'm happy.

Can't lie, the hype is real and I just quenched someone's thirst on eBay.

Sold a pair for $320 shipped. Sold in an hour. Unbelievable. People will buy anything these days for any amount of money.

These will restock. Start calling local shops. Some received partial shipments...

Honestly I don't think I would ever put those laces on these babies. They look way cleaner with the black ones. Before anyone gets salty, I paid a re-seller for my 2 pairs, but got them for $220 ea. so I'm happy.

I would def rock these w the black laces, no doubt about it, still curious to see how it looks w the blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom