Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't think hype for these are a direct affect of the exposure Kanye has brought to the shoe you are mistaken. MJ wore these prior to the 2001 retro and they sat on shelves. Picked up my pair no problem back then .... FF to the present and this recent trend of Celeb sneaker heads has brought major thirst for alot of colorways which would of sat yrs ago.

I tried to get my pair online and failed like the rest :smh:, these were def limited in every sense of the word

impulse made me drop $300 shortly after I struck out on all US retailers :smh:

you win some you lose some **shrugs***

After failing in hours of googling the SKU hoping to find a pair somewhere in the world, I shall now commence calls to surrounding states of Atlanta, GA. Ill let fellow ATLiens in on what I find. Called over 30 stores today, and I was able to cop the last pair for my girlfriend out in the boonies in GA, at least. Also bought her a pair of BC 3 01 Cements last night. Shes spoiled....I just need a 9.5. If Im unable to find a pair, I guess I gotta bite the bullet...:smh:

View media item 275577

After failing in hours of googling the SKU hoping to find a pair somewhere in the world, I shall now commence calls to surrounding states of Atlanta, GA. Ill let fellow ATLiens in on what I find. Called over 30 stores today, and I was able to cop the last pair for my girlfriend out in the boonies in GA, at least. Also bought her a pair of BC 3 01 Cements last night. Shes spoiled....I just need a 9.5. If Im unable to find a pair, I guess I gotta bite the bullet...:smh:

View media item 275577

goodluck on your search man. Still looking for a 9.5 myself or even a 10 if I can find it

lucky gf though. where did you find some 01 GS BC IIIs? DS?

Last edited:
Lets see what you guys think of this:

2001 on left vs. 2013 on right

8487534974_355ee55fd8_z.jpg

2001 on left vs. 2013 on right

8486478893_3c16bc86bc_z.jpg

This one's self explanatory

8486485725_2426982766_z.jpg

2001 on left vs. 2013 on right (Padding is substantially more on the 2001 version; 2001 had "JUMPMAN" on sock liner, 2013 has "NIKE AIR")

8486437647_935c580a1f_z.jpg

2001 on left vs. 2013 on right (Note the height difference!)

8486470217_5769b8d53e_z.jpg

2001 on left vs. 2013 on right (DAT HEIGHT)

8487543446_b0409690a3_z.jpg

2013 version doesn't look half bad.

:smokin

Pics aren't mine. They can be found, along with more, here.

You know the 01's are not HIGH, right?

View media item 275577
View media item 275583
jk

From what $ amount would I be charged with a "customs fee" for purchase from Europe?

Also, would that $ amount include the $40+ shipping fee as well? or just the $ for the shoes?

How are they not high? IIIs and IVs are mids. Put em next to a 5 and you see that they are pretty much the same height (tongue excluded). 1s are higher than that. Put em next to a High top Dunk and you'll see.

If you don't think hype for these are a direct affect of the exposure Kanye has brought to the shoe you are mistaken. MJ wore these prior to the 2001 retro and they sat on shelves. Picked up my pair no problem back then .... FF to the present and this recent trend of Celeb sneaker heads has brought major thirst for alot of colorways which would of sat yrs ago.

I tried to get my pair online and failed like the rest
mean.gif
, these were def limited in every sense of the word

impulse made me drop $300 shortly after I struck out on all US retailers
mean.gif

you win some you lose some **shrugs***
come on now dude .. the sneaker game isnt NEARLY the same now as it was in 01 and we all know this ..

for gods sake joker 3s sold out ... i mean SMFH

I was able to cop my 9.5, the quality is on point the only thing a little tread that you can see in the picture. Now looking to double up 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom