Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being forced to pay resell price for the royal blues the sneaker gods have rewarded my dedication. I found a deadstock, no yellowing, factory laced pair of 94 bulls 1s w/ og everything and the seller sold them to me for retail. No, not today's retail but 1994 retail! $145 shipped overnight! Owner was OBVIOUSLY not a sneakerhead. 2 of the biggest steals of my life so far have happened this year(this and then trading 2012 bred XI for DS OG Bred XI).
smokin.gif
Similar thing happened to me...! Haha.! I was able to score a pair of DS OG Playoff 12's (Been looking for them for a long time.) For 130 shipped..... Can't beat that..!.

That just means you don't have the intention to re-sell them or put them up for sale in your sig *cough *cough

Stop coughing around me! Absolutely will sell them if someone is crazy enough to meet my price. Wasn't raised to be no damn fool, they don't mean anything more than being shoes to me.

Serious question, what's with this need to declare your dislike and "question" what others intend to do?

Why are you so negative sometimes?

You felt that was negative? It was a mere question that I was interested in hearing opinions on. I thought forums were meant for open convo, my bad.

Don't think you need to justify someone helping you find a shoe by saying you're going to "rock them". If someone "rocks" with you on that level they'll help you find that shoe regardless of what you're going to do with them. Guess declaring you'll "rock them" is the only way to blindly ask for help from strangers.

Last edited:
These kicks are just too nice and I hope that ill be fortunate enough to cop them without some ridiculous resell price or maybe a major restock even though the chances of both are unlikely [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've spent too many hours focused on these :rofl:
250 was my max and that's what I spent.
Good luck to everyone. I'm done for a few.

I know I'm looking for a size 13 that isn't too pricey but I'm hoping that the black toes won't be as difficult as this release

^Repped

Forgot to add. And these are Kanyes favorite Js next to the infrared 6s.
Kanye also be rockin skirts and played out cooter prob not the best guy to follow fashon advice from.  Just b/c you paid don't mean you know what to do it with it.  (not saying these shoes aren't dope though, just saying people who want these to be like Kanye need to find a new rolemodel in life)

Gratz Fam my max $240 but would of paid $250 for em lol u snatched em at least less ppl lookin for size 8 now :D

Cant wait to see everyones face when they restock and people paid twice as much. Just wait it out people. Please don't give in to resellers. If about in 2 months they dont get release, then pay more, but for now let the resellers get mad that there stock is seating there and are going to have  to either open up a Flight Club and charge even more or sale them for less.

Last edited:
got my confirmation from the pl site hopefully they come thru patiently waiting till morning before i panc lol

I hope JB doesn't make the black toe release as limited as these because this is just ridiculous right now! This has been one of the most frustrating releases and it shouldn't be this hard to get a pair of sneakers let alone a pair of air jordan 1

How are you guys finding these foreign websites, I have been looking all day and I can't seem to find anything except the czech website..Can someone please pm me and help me out it would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Mike

Cant wait to see everyones face when they restock and people paid twice as much. Just wait it out people. Please don't give in to resellers. If about in 2 months they dont get release, then pay more, but for now let the resellers get mad that there stock is seating there and are going to have  to either open up a Flight Club and charge even more or sale them for less.
man i pray your right need my pair if my plan b fails

Persistance is key!! Good luck everyone.

And to 99lightning, as long as YOU don't spend more than YOU initially planned then you're not losing. To me the extra 75-100$ is worth not having to wait a few months or risk having to spend more than 250.

dang son. learn to spell homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom