Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see everyones face when they restock and people paid twice as much. Just wait it out people. Please don't give in to resellers. If about in 2 months they dont get release, then pay more, but for now let the resellers get mad that there stock is seating there and are going to have  to either open up a Flight Club and charge even more or sale them for less.

Dude, they're not re-stocking. Only orders that were canceled or didn't go through from the main sites will go back up online. This is it for these bro. UK sites that may post, UK stores that dont ship to the US, couple spots in the area that still haven't gotten their limited shipments, and that's about it.

Face it fam - u didn't get them yet or of sites / stores that will have limited quantities in the next day or two, you're done. Prices not going under $300.

I o
I have a link to a foreign site (google translate needed)-- that COULD lead to a pair just over retail.... I've placed an inquiry and am waiting back to hear about their stock. PM me, and I'll share the link up until 6PM EST. Again, this is not a sure thing... just a lead-- be easy if it doesnt come through.
I ordered from them 11am they responded now I'm waiting to see whats next

Persistance is key!! Good luck everyone.

And to 99lightning, as long as YOU don't spend more than YOU initially planned then you're not losing. To me the extra 75-100$ is worth not having to wait a few months or risk having to spend more than 250.
There is some truth in your words, but I think we all initially only plan to spend the 140 plus tax. Just tried to share a theory that I used to live by which was to wait a couple of months and if nothings comes up, then if you really had your soul for the shoes, then paid the extra amount, but to each there own. Good luck to all and for some dont let the hype keep food away from the table as some have posted the need to sell other stuff just to obtain a pair of shoes.

Sold quickly here in Manila as all hyped releases these days but resell prices are more reasonable here ranging from 200−220. Never saw a pair go over 10,000 pesos (about 250 USD). I think for just under 300 you can make a deal and that includes shipping already. Compared to most all star releases, they didnt care much about these.

just had my cousin cop the last pair from a foot locker in new zealand. $170 usd and shipping so that probably comes out to $210. sz 13 though? good price? seems like big sizes aren't going for much or nobody's willing to sz swap them.

lol @ rerelease .... what makes anyone so special to think they have a huge chance of catching it and then being able to purchase it. It sold out in seconds everywhere on the 16th online and restocks are even in smaller quantities. Good luck with that pipe dream.

Last edited:
still no updates from the italian site?
tired.gif

worst release ever. salty AF still... my bday was yesterday and these were all i wanted and couldnt even land a single 9.5 and i had like 4 people trying for me :smh:

just to let you guys know the leather on these is def better than the knicks, I saw the knicks in person today and the leather doesnt indent and produce wrinkles like the royals. These may not be the highest quality but atleast they gave us soft leather.

Sold quickly here in Manila as all hyped releases these days but resell prices are more reasonable here ranging from 200−220. Never saw a pair go over 10,000 pesos (about 250 USD). I think for just under 300 you can make a deal and that includes shipping already. Compared to most all star releases, they didnt care much about these.
Sold out after 3-5 minutes online (Titan22). Thank God the resell value ain't that much here in Manila. Happy to have my pair! 
smokin.gif

I don't know how in the world these are going for the same price as concords. Had I known I would have been trying to get 5 pairs.

Its been like that all day. They restocked some shoes this morning. But you never know
nerd.gif
yeah been like that since the first massive restock, i still got the link for the royals it still works pray to baby jesus they restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom