Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real culprits are sniper rsvp and sites like that. I won't even go into it though. They are worse than any reseller I've ever met (including New York company lol).

@axelfoley5 You should be good as long as it's confirmed you're straight. In regards to the email be patient it'll take 7+ hours for them to respond since they live in a different time zone

The real culprits are sniper rsvp and sites like that. I won't even go into it though. They are worse than any reseller I've ever met (including New York company lol).
if you can't beat them, join em. Adapt and overcome!

Thanks to all that chimed in with help. I emailed the Polish site back, but I'm waiting to hear back from them now via email. My order is listed as confirmed though, so I hope that's a good thing.

I also emailed them about my order which was confirmed yesterday,but I haven't got a payment requested from them.Hopefully I got the shoes though.

no one is worse then newyorkcompany on fleabay...
That guy is horrible. I don't even care if he's on here. His prices are so high that I really think he doesn't sell much of anything. He just likes posting pics of dozens of yeezys, galaxy foams, lebron crown jewel, etc just to show off.

I can't believe he would not budge on his outrageous price of $850 for Lebron Gold Medal X's. I begged and pleaded. Offered so much. He was like no thanks.

Thank god I ended up getting from ndc on a small restock. I don't like him tho

If I get banned for this then I don't really care. Like I said nobody had really helped me and the way I see it is I'm helping those who want to pay the price I posted. I'm not trying to be a jerk about it either..

I see where you're coming from man but maybe pm or email would be better than blasting it all on the thread. Doesn't bode well for anyone including yourself.
You know what? You're right. I'm actually angry with myself I should PM'ed it. Now I can't go back but I still need to wait for his inventory update anyway..

Just hope I don't get banned because then my whole helping someone out thing will go misinterpreted

View media item 276710
:lol:

I can't even mess with these dudes on CL. Talkin about H/O is $350 or my Bred XI trade plus I add cash. *****.

roll.gif

Current Time in Poland 8:25PM. They gonna open up shop tomorrow and get blown up with emails! It's only a matter of time before their email service starts rejecting incoming mail.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Current Time in Poland 8:25PM. They gonna open up shop tomorrow and get blown up with emails! It's only a matter of time before their email service starts rejecting incoming mail.

roll.gif
And that's probably one less spot for US customers to cop now because people don't know how to act.

This release has resellers thinking the sky is the limit and fools thinking they have to go to the far corners of the earth to deal with dudes riding these to port on camels because there is no other option. I'm just sitting back observing the ******ation at play and wondering when this thread gets axed and all the butthurt dudes realize these aren't worth $350 or more.

Hey guys, I pre ordered from Osneaker.com back in Jan. anyone else get their pairs from them? I havent heard response. I sent them emails and waiting for response. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom