Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this true?  waiting 3 hours for a RAFFLE ticket? 

does the first ticket have a better chance than all the rest?  :lol:

na but they only give out so many. Ive seen people standing outside of roosevelt field for hours waiting for tickets and they werent even guaranteed a pair.

lets see if niketalk really gives back

can anyone PM me the mexican site that sold the black/blue 1's

i found a site/store that shipped to the US but they dont have the black/blue 1's

i doubt i'll get an answer from anyone

Saw an ad on CL for $260. Way out of my original budget but the way things went with this release, I said what the hell and offered to meet the guy up today. The guy replies back "Highest offer I got now was $350, what's yours?" SMH........I can't blame the guy, I would do the same, but the supply/demand of this release is off the charts. 

What I'm really mad about (yes I'm mad) is the fact that I SOLD my 01's because I thought this would be a reasonably easy purchase. Wish I could go back.....

Saw an ad on CL for $260. Way out of my original budget but the way things went with this release, I said what the hell and offered to meet the guy up today. The guy replies back "Highest offer I got now was $350, what's yours?" SMH........I can't blame the guy, I would do the same, but the supply/demand of this release is off the charts. 

What I'm really mad about (yes I'm mad) is the fact that I SOLD my 01's because I thought this would be a reasonably easy purchase. Wish I could go back.....

I hear you

I just bought my size 12s. Yes, I over paid, but I'm still extremely happy about the purchase.

I flipped some other stuff that I had been holding onto for years. I am not going to miss them one bit. These were imperative to me as they are without a doubt, my favorite Jordans.

LOL

What have you given to niketalk? Why is someone obligated to give you info over another?

I'm not going to give a person info if I dont know you/never meet you or never spoke to you before this hyped thread.

What have you done for me?

Last edited:
I saw an add for 235 shipped (day of release) which was more than I wanted to pay but seeing how quick the prices went up and how quick the sizes started getting scooped I snagged it quick and even got them down to 225. :smokin

this thread..the moment someone has any leads..
roll.gif

can anyone PM me the mexican site that sold the black/blue 1's

i found a site/store that shipped to the US but they dont have the black/blue 1's

i doubt i'll get an answer from anyone

Weren't you the guy who didn't help people out getting a shoe (I forgot which) since nobody here ever helps you out?

Oh...

I just walked in my local spot and snagged two pairs for retail. Not my size but I'll flip and cop a 2nd pair in my size.

Check your local large chain stores that had these on release!

Some didn't get their full shipments!

Haven't been on NT since the new site. Did not expect this release to be this difficult. Congrats to everyone that copped and good luck to anyone that hasn't yet!

Still on the hunt for an 8.5-9 under $300 :nerd::nerd:

I'll hop off ColdCity's **** in a minute...but his twitter feed said he's about to do free shipping at 1k twitter followers...35 or so away...something to keep your eyes out for on JsForDays.com free shipping always is a nice plus especially when its priority double boxed.

Anyone get pairs that had Red Jordan Jumpmans on the insole? I haven't seen anyone on here complain but saw some youtube video of pairs not having the Blue Nike Air, instead they have Chicago 1 insoles....Jordan at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom