Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, u need to be slapped for complaining about that price.
laugh.gif

I know, i'm thankful but it's still annoying to have to pay over retail for any shoe.

Just paid $230 for my pair off ISS. Being in Canada, $50 over retail isn't too bad for me. Good luck everyone on your hunt!

So I am beyond mad!

>:

Friend of mine that was supposed to have my pair locked texted me today and said that these are a no go for me.

:smh:

That means I now have to pay resell prices.

Damn, that really made me mad.

But for these, $250 is my max.

Guess they'll be purchased down the road.

No pictures (yet) guys..........

|I

damn and I saw your post yesterday and how excited you were...

it really sucks. hope you find your pair. still on the hunt for mine :frown:

Bit the bullet for 220....like homie said pages back, i'm bout out of this "game", & when I was a broke college student I couldn't cop these in 01.
Now the waiting game...

Shoe palace in Northridge had about 5 pairs available for sale FCFS after their employees ran through what they had before RD. 3 out of the 5 pairs went to admitted resellers. The entire line of around 50 people was salty...especially since the guy that found out about them being resellers was going around telling everyone in line that they weren't getting their pairs because of them. (Come to find out they only had 10-12 pairs before the employees pick out theirs to begin with, so it would not have mattered anyway) Doors open up...resellers nab up the remaining pairs...guy talking trash about resellers for the last two hours finds the guy that bought his pair and immediately hands him $210. Considering the prices I'm seeing for them now...dude got a steal.

I can't find my 9.5 anywhere. I did find someone who is willing to trade my bred xi for their royals + $40 . Problem is he has only size 9 and 10

Am I better going .5 up or down.
my vote is always up.  your foot will still fit in a bigger shoe/you can put in a different insole.  but if it's too small, your feet will hurt

I'm trying to find out how yall hooking up with all these good samaritans.... I have not found one person who is wiling to get off these for anything less than $300 yet this thread is full of people saying cant believe I paid $220 for these 3 days AFTER release :lol:

I'm trying to find out how yall hooking up with all these good samaritans.... I have not found one person who is wiling to get off these for anything less than $300 yet this thread is full of people saying cant believe I paid $220 for these 3 days AFTER release :lol:

haha, that's the same thing I got around my area. Nothing below $300

my vote is always up.  your foot will still fit in a bigger shoe/you can put in a different insole.  but if it's too small, your feet will hurt

Yeah you got a point

Better not start that **** with my package. (Though the value was grossly understated).

Customs don't want it with me!
They usually won't open it. They'll look at the Customs form to see what's inside the box. However, I ordered a guitar effects pedal, but they stilled opened it. **** probably looked like a bomb from the outside 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom